CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Where do I start? This band produce the most horrendous dirge to grace the aural spectrum. Their music is the kind of music that makes people feel like going to dignitas. You know how bands start sounding the same after two albums, well they sound the same after two songs. Shite ballady bollocks for recently split up thirty something women with only cats for company. Chris Martin please just stop. Boring cunts music.

Beat me to it! Fucking drivel band, Chris Martin, his Hollywood ex wife, yoga, boring beyond belief. I have a huge music collection, but when the Mrs puts this bland shit on I go out to the DIY centre.

What happened? You are a 'car crash', last time I laid me peepers on you, you had a ruddy' daft' gingham table cloth on your barnet?

What a story you must have?

I know we ain't see 'i 2 i' - but i am concerned re the change in you?

Fuck off you oxygen thief.

So you've been hit on the head with a hammer - poor you, & lost your table cloth while you was doing 'god knows what.'

You ain't lost none of your charm despite the beating you have encountered - no doubt you was too lippy to someone bigger than you.

Guest Thamesriver

Where do I start? This band produce the most horrendous dirge to grace the aural spectrum. Their music is the kind of music that makes people feel like going to dignitas. You know how bands start sounding the same after two albums, well they sound the same after two songs. Shite ballady bollocks for recently split up thirty something women with only cats for company. Chris Martin please just stop. Boring cunts music.

The real terrorists.

Guest Thamesriver

Instead of being happy to have that celery stick of a woman no longer in his life, fucking Chris Martin is fucking drowning in self pity.

He's with Jennifer Lawrence. I would love to drown in her.

I live in Cromer, Norfolk, UK 'tart head', I eat Cromer crabs AKA fish making me smart SO you twat planet from South End can 'do one.'

As if I sound remotely Yank, I only wish I did.

Do I look like I am from Nooo York?

I am more New Zealand if anything, because me cousin lives in Auckland, the city of sails.

Well, the chances of you ever saying something smart are pretty slim I'd say, mint sauce. Also, please do yourself a favour and avoid sounding like an American in your posts, as this makes you look even more of a cunt.

you look ruddy depressed, but then so woulds I if i looked like you.

I look ruddy depressed? If you are, as I suspect, looking at my avatar and personifying it, then I'm not depressed, I'm smelling my finger. Why? Because I R Baboon.

You might want to check that name on Sicki, dapps ;)

And back on topic, coldplay are definitely boring cunts. Keane are no fucking better.

The industry as a whole is pathetic, as too are the vast majority of modern-day bands within it. There are hundreds of 'coldplays' out there and hundreds of unknown bands which could knock the musical bollocks out of them, but never get the 'hype' or the chance. All it takes is to release a tune, throw in a few grand to promote it and you, and then next thing you know you're playing the O2 Arena to brainwashed headed saps who have just made you "A STAR"... I'd sooner listen to my neighbour learning the violin than to hear the shite being spewed out by Mouldplay and all other cunts like them. Fucking dross.

I'll bring my tambourine round to yours and dance for you in the garden if you like!