CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rap music

Guest Keith Lard

• 4 years later...

Having just returned to the car wash after a visit to the barbers I have found that my ears are bleeding, not the fault of the bubble cutting my hair. A large flat screen tv had a short arse black kid with oversized clothes, pointing at the camera,  grabbing parts of his anatomy and chanting aggressive, childish rhymes at 19 to the dozen. Who the fuck buys this shit? Absolute rubbish that could only be enjoyed by total cunts, stormzy is bellend.

24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Having just returned to the car wash after a visit to the barbers I have found that my ears are bleeding, not the fault of the bubble cutting my hair. A large flat screen tv had a short arse black kid with oversized clothes, pointing at the camera,  grabbing parts of his anatomy and chanting aggressive, childish rhymes at 19 to the dozen. Who the fuck buys this shit? Absolute rubbish that could only be enjoyed by total cunts, stormzy is bellend.

Fuck you - I won't do what you tell me

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Car wash? How big is your afro for fucks sake? 

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 20/10/2014 at 22:00, Guest Even bigger cunt. said:
I tried once to listen to rap music, but I just can't, cRap is all about the same cunting thing, drugs, rape, robbing, and sex . I cannot find any artistic value in it except shooting the cunts to give that as much pain as listening to the crap. How can anyone listen to it? only the brain dead cunts of todays so called modern age.Fuck rap, they are all just a bunch of try to be hard "tough guys" really they are a bunch of CUNTing pussies.The only thing that hard is the shit coming out of there arse-holes,plus they are not even singing, they are just cunting talking fast shit, is that really music I think not a bunch of cunts? 

Some rap songs (Public Enemy) explore political themes. These days, so called mumble rap seems to be where it's at. 

59 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't recognise this genre of "music" as part of my culture.

I think it all started off being about paying for the experience of having an angry minority insult you for about five minutes. 

These days it a way for white men with tattooed faces to softly tell you about how much money they have.

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

I don't recognise this genre of "music" as part of my culture.

Unfortunately, the current generation are being TOLD, that it is definitely part of theirs. The boys all talk with bizarre Jamaican/Nigerian accents. And the girls have all been brainwashed by TV, advertising etc' into believing that it is only acceptable for white women to have black partners. 

Rap music is also at the vanguard of the branch of social engineering which dictates that white men must be timid and non-threatening, but it's fine for black men to swagger about with their dick out, being aggressive and chauvinistic. Because it's "a cultural difference".

• Like 1