CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bruno Tonioli

Ape™️

Guest Alfie Noakes

So does the Aussie poofter and I am unsure about Lenny boy Goodman. Cottagers all of them, but I would bend Ms Bussel over the back of the sofa for a good hard shagging.

The whole fucking programme provides me with my weekly rant at fucking benders,fucking cockney twats,poncey dancing bints and worst of all shouty fucking shouty women gobshite Z list cuntettes who purport to 'present' the entire fucking abortion of a programme. Katie Boyle was a cunt.

So, not a fan then Colonel?

• 4 years later...
On 25/10/2014 at 19:36, Ape said:

Fucking hell what a little poof this cunt is! He's a judge in the Strictly shite that my Mrs is gleefully watching at the moment and I guarantee he drops anchor in poo bay.

post-88-0-16618100-1414261935_thumb.jpg

I’ve found one of your better noms here....it got 6 replies.

If you’re going to attack our gay brethren leave it to the experts.

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was that when Peter Wyngard got done for fiddling with a lorry driver?

Crane operator, yes. He liked to portray the image of a suave ladies man. However, he stipulated in his contract for Department S, that he wouldn't have to kiss any women. And his nickname in the entertainment industry was 'Petunia Winegum'.   Lol

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was that when Peter Wyngard got done for fiddling with a lorry driver?

They didn’t have tachos in those days. Peter Wyngard....... now there was a man’s poof. Not a patch on Rock Hudson though. Died of AIDS I believe. 

Now there was a disease that had such promise. What a fucking disappointment that turned out to be.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Crane operator, yes. He liked to portray the image of a suave ladies man. However, he stipulated in his contract for Department S, that he wouldn't have to kiss any women. And his nickname in the entertainment industry was 'Petunia Winegum'.   Lol

I loved Department S. Is Vic there? Brilliant 

16 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

They didn’t have tachos in those days. Peter Wyngard....... now there was a man’s poof. Not a patch on Rock Hudson though. Died of AIDS I believe. 

Now there was a disease that had such promise. What a fucking disappointment that turned out to be.

The moustache was a bit of a giveaway. 

Lol

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

The guy was a fuckin degenerate sleazeball. I'm only surprised he wasn't an earwig. A visit to Trevor would have sorted the cunt out

Nobody knew who or what he was. He claimed 3 different birthplaces, various different mothers and fathers. And, an entire range of dates when he was born. 

Shifty bullshit artist. 

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nobody knew who or what he was. He claimed 3 different birthplaces, various different mothers and fathers. And, an entire range of dates when he was born. 

Shifty bullshit artist. 

That’s Pen you’re describing Eric.

lol

8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve found one of your better noms here....it got 6 replies.

If you’re going to attack our gay brethren leave it to the experts.

lol.

Fuck off.

How’s the golfing holiday going? You’ve still got time to dredge up five year old noms, so I’d say you’re officially a bullshitting faggot poof-cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ape said:

How’s the golfing holiday going? You’ve still got time to dredge up five year old noms, so I’d say you’re officially a bullshitting faggot poof-cunt.

In his defence, there's not much you can really do other than make yourself look like a stupid fucking cunt when you're forced to spend the day immobile on your stomach due to an obliterated arsehole.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Cunt was fucking 90 when he died .. I think that the "disease" was old fucking age .. you had your telegramme from th queern yet Jewdith?