CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bruno Tonioli

Ape™️

Just now, Glowworm said:

You're a fake paddy get fucked.

You’re up and rattled early today Mrs Huggett. Did you shit the bed? Go give your gusset a good scrub. You might enjoy it. You would be making everyone else’s day a lot more bearable.

And don’t forget to kill yourself

Fuck off

lol

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Roll over and ask him yourself, you lazy queer cunt 

There was an assault in my street last night, Decs. The fucking Police have went and put Police tape right across my driveway to the other end of the road. I don't mind the looks of admiration from the Police women I got this morning when I went to put the bin out in my boxers, however I question the ability of the bin men actually being able to do their jobs if it means having to drive through an active crime scene. I believe you've said you work for a council in the past, so I was wondering if you could give me an accurate estimate on the likelihood of my  bins being emptied today?

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

There was an assault in my street last night, Decs. The fucking Police have went and put Police tape right across my driveway to the other end of the road. I don't mind the looks of admiration from the Police women I got this morning when I went to put the bin out in my boxers, however I question the ability of the bin men actually being able to do their jobs if it means having to drive through an active crime scene. I believe you've said you work for a council in the past, so I was wondering if you could give me an accurate estimate on the likelihood of my  bins being emptied today?

Scene of crime team will probably empty your bins .. where did you hide the body?

47 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm afraid I'll have to kindly request you fuck right off.

This is one of my pet hates, it doesn't matter where you work at a local authority, some cunt member of the public will call the planning department and start banging on about the fucking bins. I wouldn't ring up my mortgage provider and start asking them about my current account.

That being said, if you fall under Newcastle City Council's umbrella, I imagine that your chances are slim to fuck all. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is one of my pet hates, it doesn't matter what department you work in at a local authority, some cunt member of the public will call the planning department and start banging on about the fucking bins. I wouldn't ring up my mortgage provider and start asking them about my current account.

That being said, if you fall under Newcastle City Council's umbrella, I imagine that your chances are slim to fuck all. 

@Decimus I had concluded that all this dropping vital snippets of personal information to "identify you" was some clever little ruse to rag me up enough to make me write a letter to you local council that would actually drop someone else in the shit .. I have now come to the conclusion that I gave you more credit than you deserve .. you are actually a thick cunt who is stupid enough to leave enough information to identify yourself. I suggest that you go and lock yourself in the toilets and drink bleach.

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is one of my pet hates, it doesn't matter where you work at a local authority, some cunt member of the public will call the planning department and start banging on about the fucking bins. I wouldn't ring up my mortgage provider and start asking them about my current account.

Even worse, Decs - North Tyneside Council. Bought many years ago by the fine people at Kier - who have been happy to let me shit by candlelight for a decade because there's no way I'm paying the cunts to fix their own dodgy wiring of the bathroom light fixture.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

@Decimus I had concluded that all this dropping vital snippets of personal information to "identify you" was some clever little ruse to rag me up enough to make me write a letter to you local council that would actually drop someone else in the shit .. I have now come to the conclusion that I gave you more credit than you deserve .. you are actually a thick cunt who is stupid enough to leave enough information to identify yourself. I suggest that you go and lock yourself in the toilets and drink bleach.

You're becoming paranoid, Pen. There's no big conspiracy at play here, just a humble Geordie with a wheelie bin that stinks of cat shit...

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You're becoming paranoid, Pen. There's no big conspiracy at play here, just a humble Geordie with a wheelie bin that stinks of cat shit...

The Pen creature couldn't even identify its own gender whilst growing up, let alone me.

According to its ongoing drivel, I've been a parking warden, a chief executive officer, a post room boy, an admin apprentice and a bin man, the untalented Mr Ripley if you will.

Regardless, I'll make sure my back door is locked tonight, I'd hate to wake up to find some grotesque, dirty old man built like a sasquatch rifling through Mrs D's underwear drawer.

Guest DrCunt
37 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You're rattling so severely at the moment that you're in danger of disintegrating. It's highly amusing. I do hope that you cry yourself to sleep every night as a result of the repeated and deserved kickings that you get here.

Your accusing anyone here of being thick is as priceless as it is breathtaking. What a stupendously dull special needs halfwit you are.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Pen creature couldn't even identify its own gender whilst growing up, let alone me.

According to its ongoing drivel, I've been a parking warden, a chief executive officer, a post room boy, an admin apprentice and a bin man, the untalented Mr Ripley if you will.

Regardless, I'll make sure my back door is locked tonight, I'd hate to wake up to find some grotesque, dirty old man built like a sasquatch rifling through Mrs D's underwear drawer.

Give me your address and I'll make sure my cousin, "big Bob" doesn't pick on your wife's umentionables.

23 hours ago, DrCunt said:

You're rattling so severely at the moment that you're in danger of disintegrating. It's highly amusing. I do hope that you cry yourself to sleep every night as a result of the repeated and deserved kickings that you get here.

Your accusing anyone here of being thick is as priceless as it is breathtaking. What a stupendously dull special needs halfwit you are.

I have no problems getting to sleep or sleeping "Doc". I do sometimes have a read. Do you lie awake at night dreaming up these dreary numbskull replies?

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't need to rifle through anything .. you have left enough information on line to point directly to some identifiable individual .. all anyone has to do is to strip out the misinformation and then look at the at you don't want people to see. That points directly at someone with a huge chip on both shoulders who probably can't keep his gob shut and who keeps applying for all sorts of managements and fails to comprehend why her never get the job. The hard truth is that you are in stuck some menial dead end job with no hope of ever getting anything better.

13 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I don't need to rifle through anything .. you have left enough information on line to point directly to some identifiable individual .. all anyone has to do is to strip out the misinformation and then look at the at you don't want people to see. That points directly at someone with a huge chip on both shoulders who probably can't keep his gob shut and who keeps applying for all sorts of managements and fails to comprehend why her never get the job. The hard truth is that you are in stuck some menial dead end job with no hope of ever getting anything better.

Not rattled at all, no sir. Not one little bit. 

Dolt. 

Guest DrCunt
6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Not rattled at all, no sir. Not one little bit. 

Dolt. 

Having read its post in your response and considering the level of illiteracy therein, I'm beginning to think it's had a stroke. I'm talking about the vascular variety, not its cock.

55 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

You're new to this doxxing lark, aren't you? Don't give up the day job.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

I think I know what you mean 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're new to this doxxing lark, aren't you? Don't give up the day job.

I have to admit I'm fucking scared.

There are upwards of over 5000 local government employees in Norfolk, some of them even have an "O" prefixing their surname. I'm as good as doxxed.

Do you think it's a coincedence that Neil said he saw some 6ft faggot in a skirt sniffing around Norwich yesterday evening? 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have to admit I'm fucking scared.

There are upwards of over 5000 local government employees in Norfolk, some of them even have an "O" prefixing their surname. I'm as good as doxxed.

Do you think it's a coincedence that Neil said he saw some 6ft faggot in a skirt sniffing around Norwich yesterday evening? 

There are similar numbers of employees in most councils but a bit like most similar types of organisations  people are not only known in person but also by repute. Its partly down to that age old issue of chips on shoulders and every other cunt knowing how to do every other cunts job. You also have the issue that every cunt who does not work for the council also knows how to do your job better than you .. did you know that council employees do not pay council tax? I have only been to Norwich a couple of times .. it always struck me as the kind of place you only went to if you had to or someone was paying you to go. .. The six foot faggot was probably you out of drag.

1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

There are similar numbers of employees in most councils but a bit like most similar types of organisations  people are not only known in person but also by repute. Its partly down to that age old issue of chips on shoulders and every other cunt knowing how to do every other cunts job. You also have the issue that every cunt who does not work for the council also knows how to do your job better than you .. did you know that council employees do not pay council tax? I have only been to Norwich a couple of times .. it always struck me as the kind of place you only went to if you had to or someone was paying you to go. .. The six foot faggot was probably you out of drag.

Council employees do have to pay council tax.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Council employees do have to pay council tax.

Apparently Pen used to work for a local authority. It went through an extremely lengthy and predictably fucking boring monologue about how it knew the inner workings of district councils Who would have thought that it was bullshitting, as this is something that it would have known presumably.

Then again, it's obviously personally exempt from paying due to a longstanding SMI.