CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bruno Tonioli

Ape™️

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Apparently Pen used to work for a local authority. It went through an extremely lengthy and predictably fucking boring monologue about how it knew the inner workings of district councils Who would have thought that it was bullshitting, as this is something that it would have known presumably.

Then again, it's obviously personally exempt from paying due to a longstanding SMI.

Decco. You really are incredibly thick .. You still live at home with you mum don't you?

Guest DrCunt
8 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

No I worked on the council for two years and at least a dozen cunts told me that council workers did not pay council tax.

I can solve this seemingly puzzling disparity for you. Your former colleagues despised you as much as most people here do and were feeding you bullshit to stir you up.

Stupendously fucking thick doesn't even come close to adequately describing your intellectual deficiency.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 25/06/2019 at 21:54, Earl of Punkape said:

I’ve found one of your better noms here....it got 6 replies.

If you’re going to attack our gay brethren leave it to the experts.

lol.

Fuck off.

Gay expert indeed. 

1 hour ago, DrCunt said:

I can solve this seemingly puzzling disparity for you. Your former colleagues despised you as much as most people here do and were feeding you bullshit to stir you up.

Stupendously fucking thick doesn't even come close to adequately describing your intellectual deficiency.

And what exactly does working on the council mean, as apparently it's different to working for the council? Does it mean as a councillor? In which case I'd expect it to know that employees pay council tax just like every other poor fucking cunt.

The dick-tucking freak has been caught out bullshitting and is attempting a back pedal. 

I imagine that it didn't work for the railway, but on the railway. Touting for business on carriages dressed in a summer frock, offering a peep show of its mutilated genitalia to commuters for tuppence ha'penny.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And what exactly does working on the council mean, as apparently it's different to working for the council? Does it mean as a councillor? In which case I'd expect it to know that employees pay council tax just like every other poor fucking cunt.

The dick-tucking freak has been caught out bullshitting and is attempting a back pedal. 

I imagine that it didn't work for the railway, but on the railway. Touting for business on carriages dressed in a summer frock, offering a peep show of its mutilated genitalia to commuters for tuppence ha'penny.

.....and a "cunt" from albert. Quelle surprise.