CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fedoras are awesome

Guest Keith Lard

Guest KuntaCunty

I never thought I would wish for an American special forces team with automatic weapons go on a killing spree as much as I do when reminded of that video.  No offence to Fender, but clawhammers just won't satisfy the need for bloodlust when it comes to that lot! 

Just at first glance, you can tell neither of those blokes, or indeed any of the female blokes with them, have ever had a fumble under the duvet with a member of the opposite sex. I'm just thinking of the carnage I could cause in that room with a bottle of vodka, a ball-peen hammer and a lock-back, before setting their screaming remains on fire. Cunts.

Guest KuntaCunty

Looking at that picture and the veratable assortment of retards contained within I would place the sum of their mental ages around twenty.

Forgive me for doubting that conclusion, but I think you are too generous. 

Guest KuntaCunty

If the new definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results every time, than I am a mentalist.  I keep expecting to see an incendiary, or high fragmentation device to detonate beneath their ample backsides at about 1:13 in.  Keith, you may enjoy these cunts, but that useless emo cunt, that contributes nothing to the clip should be fucked off, right into a shark feeding frenzy.

• 4 years later...
Guest Wizardsleeve

The puntership should all enjoy this thread.  I think old Keith ought to receive a few likes just for the trip down memory lane and the laughs he's provided, especially in the shadow of the complete spastics who have infested these hallowed pages of late.