CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sam Smith the singing poofter.

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

Heard this exhaust plugger on the radio today what a total cunt. Every other fucking word was ' amazing' in a camp innuendo, then he started plugging( probably after completing plugging the interviewer) his forthcoming concert at the Hammersmith Apollo. After which the silly cunt was promptly corrected by his manager due to the function actually being at the Albert Hall. Think I'd rather go to the Apollo and sit in silence than watch this fucking turd.

Guest ducunti

His trainers made a comeback this year. A sort of retro cool apparently. I had a pair first time around

I wouldn't bend over to tie them up if his namesake is anywhere in the vicinity.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I've never heard of him. Is he an abomination in the eyes of The Lord?

Dont know about the eyes of the lord, just an abomination of taste, decency, humility, nature and humanity.

Dont know about the eyes of the lord, just an abomination of taste, decency, humility, nature and humanity.

Alfie, I think we need the Cardinal back. There are many in need of pastoral care, even cunts like this Smith bloke.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Alfie, I think we need the Cardinal back. There are many in need of pastoral care, even cunts like this Smith bloke.

He was last seen hitch hiking the pan America highway in Chile. He says that there are people in this world that need to be kicked in the cunt personally, so he is out there working through a very long list of cunts that he wants to enlighten with his opinion of them.

Guest JackoTC

Nail the poofy cunt up.

Surprised at you Spot, you are normally a picture of tolerance and moderation. I've just snorted half a glass of cider up my nostrils guffawing at this.

• 4 years later...
Guest Ollyboro

Several years after coming out, Smith has come out again. But not as a woofter this time. No, he's come out as a "non-binary genderqueer". Apparently this doesn't mean an attention seeking bowel botherer. No, he's a turd tickler who doesn't identify as a bloke. Or something. Otherwise known as a cunt. Hopefully the next time he comes out he comes out as a corpse. I believe he's a practicing Catholic.

Guest Khiwa
20 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Several years after coming out, Smith has come out again. But not as a woofter this time. No, he's come out as a "non-binary genderqueer". Apparently this doesn't mean an attention seeking bowel botherer. No, he's a turd tickler who doesn't identify as a bloke. Or something. Otherwise known as a cunt. Hopefully the next time he comes out he comes out as a corpse. I believe he's a practicing Catholic.

Why do these non-binary cunts insist on telling everyone about it, when nobody else gives the slightest fuck?

They's getting as bad as vegans.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I just can't get my head around this gender binary rubbish.  One look at ones bits should help identify what fucking gender you are.  It's all attention seeking shit, and the cunts need only a proper fucking kicking to come to their senses. 

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I just can't get my head around this gender binary rubbish.  One look at ones bits should help identify what fucking gender you are.  It's all attention seeking shit, and the cunts need only a proper fucking kicking to come to their senses. 

Its a simple attention seeking tactic. The poofs and trannies get to live a relatively peaceful life compared to what they had to put up with in previous decades - they're not oppressed enough to be cool anymore and not everyone is born the right colour to play the race card, so they created an entirely new concept that they could claim for themselves and whinge about to their hearts content when people "insult" them by not addressing them by their chosen pronoun.

Its the ultimate stealth oppression trigger - for thousands of years there's been only two sexes, so when you call the cunt a male or female they can instantly claim to be insulted - and they fucking love it. Its no more valid that some sad fucker prancing around shamelessly in a furry suit pretending to be a wolf, but its been carefully designed to closely mimic the plight of past minorities to garner sympathy and validation that they have no right to receive.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its a simple attention seeking tactic. The poofs and trannies get to live a relatively peaceful life compared to what they had to put up with in previous decades - they're not oppressed enough to be cool anymore and not everyone is born the right colour to play the race card, so they created an entirely new concept that they could claim for themselves and whinge about to their hearts content when people "insult" them by not addressing them by their chosen pronoun.

Its the ultimate stealth oppression trigger - for thousands of years there's been only two sexes, so when you call the cunt a male or female they can instantly claim to be insulted - and they fucking love it. Its no more valid that some sad fucker prancing around shamelessly in a furry suit pretending to be a wolf, but its been carefully designed to closely mimic the plight of past minorities to garner sympathy and validation that they have no right to receive.  

The voice of reason, killer. Consider it stolen. 

• Like 1

Just now, scotty said:

The voice of reason, killer. Consider it stolen. 

Spread the word, loyal acolyte. The cunts have given themselves a golden ticket to be offended by people meaning absolutely no offence - if they get what they want we won't be saying "hello" to one another upon first meeting, but "what's your pronoun?" It would go against the very concept of good manners - giving them an automatically higher standing before the start of any conversation or negotiation. Its pointless self-aggrandising in its purest fucking form and any cunt who tries it needs a swift kick to their binary genitals to remind them exactly what they fucking are.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

They should get used to a universal new pronoun....not male...not female...not even "IT" but total fucking cunt.  End of.  If they don't like that, they can settle for the more conventional and historically accurate male or female.  Until then, I want them all DEAD!  

You would have gotten a like, had I any left to give.  We really do need to get this problem sorted!