CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cuntspotter

Guest KuntaCunty

Pasodoble is not the answer to life's problems. Get it off the telly and out of the classroom.

Back in your pink tutu and matching tights?  It is Halloween, I suppose we're all entitled to one good fright.

Pasodoble is not the answer to life's problems. Get it off the telly and out of the classroom.

Indeed. What cunt in their right mind thought to themselves, "Vanessa Feltz in skin tight lycra trying to get her leg above her head - who wouldn't want to see that?"

Guest cuntcrapper

Derek and Clive knew a bloke who was a non stop dancer, he was a cunt.

Yeah, I met him once in a pub in Becontree, but his ead fell off, I think his name was Norman?

It takes two to tango.

It's hard to love a man whose legs are bent and paralysed. And the wants and needs of a woman of your age

Pen I realize.

Oh Penny.......... don't take your love to town. xx

Frank...... For god's sake turn around!

Spot, It appears that kunty has finally reached the end of his tether with long time lover jizzler. In the words of the of the great Bert Jansch.... What a pair of fucking cunts. Good morning.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Yeah, I met him once in a pub in Becontree, but his ead fell off, I think his name was Norman?

Norman the carpet, his main trouble was that people kept walking all over him.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Norman the carpet, his main trouble was that people kept walking all over him.

Wasn't Square dancing first developed by lonely farmers as a means of wooing their livestock?

The problem with dancing is that blokes only ever do it when their co-ordination is at its least effective because they're as pissed a fucking fart. Invariably this occurs at events like weddings when there are numerous video cameras about. In this age of Youtube and social media, what you thought at the time was an excellent re-enactment of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever will be shared for the amusement of every single fucker you've ever known, and you'll end up looking a complete and utter cunt for the rest of your natural life. Believe me, I know.

Alas..... This is so true.