CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking headwinds

southerncunt

Righto, so I ride a bike to work 30 odd km's a day in a vain attempt to offset my questionable diet and love of grog. Some on this site will no doubt brand me a complete cunt for even admitting I ride, but at least I am making an effort, unlike a lot of the fat arseholes I see round here clogging up the health system as a result of their utter fucking sloth lifestyles.

So why is it a cunting headwind in the morning, and then manage to turn 180 degrees in the arvo? Wind can get fucked as far as I am concerned.

Righto, so I ride a bike to work 30 odd km's a day in a vain attempt to offset my questionable diet and love of grog. Some on this site will no doubt brand me a complete cunt for even admitting I ride, but at least I am making an effort, unlike a lot of the fat arseholes I see round here clogging up the health system as a result of their utter fucking sloth lifestyles.
So why is it a cunting headwind in the morning, and then manage to turn 180 degrees in the arvo? Wind can get fucked as far as I am concerned.

Good on you for exercising bad on you for exposing the world to your Lycra clad body

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm going to call rubbish on this one.  Any cunt that rides that distance to work is going to smell to fuck.  Nobody will want to be anywhere near the bastard!  Even if there is a shower at the old job site, why should that cunt be allowed to start work later just because his cuntish ego compels him to clad up in lycra, clog up the roads because do-gooder drivers won't run him the fuck down, and every other fuckwit turns up on time and starts working as expected.  The riding twat is happily pulling one off in the shower for making the effort. 

I once rode a fat chick into a strong headwind, it was hard fucking work and I fell off twice and pulled a hamstring. Moral of the story is never fuck a fatty in a wind tunnel. or up the wind tunnel...

Let's be fair, any woman prepared to "put out" on your behalf , should be treated gently and looked after. There won't be too many such as these around

Depends how fat your wallet is old boy.

Guest KuntaCunty

If I stayed with some of the birds I went to high school with, I would have my heavy vehicle licence. Went to a 20 year reunion for a look 2 years ago, been in a good paddock, the lot of them. Wouldn't be able to see it going in. 

You had to go to a special school, to LEARN to get high??  Maybe my age is finally getting the better of me, but isn't "high school" an American expression? 

I fucking hated school. I was forced to repeat years a lot and Year 5 was the only year I won anything and it was a longest cock contest. I said to my Dar "Dar, do you think I've got a longer cock then the other kids coz I'm a proud Scotsman?" he said "No you stupid cunt, It's because your twenty fucking two years old"

Guest KuntaCunty

We call them High Schools here. or "Secondary Colleges" if they want to sound upmarket. Same shit, different bucket

What a shame.  I was so in hopes that there actually WAS an institution of higher learning, dedicated to getting pissed in new and creative ways.  Oh well, back to the home distilling drawing board. 

I fucking hated school. I was forced to repeat years a lot and Year 5 was the only year I won anything and it was a longest cock contest. I said to my Dar "Dar, do you think I've got a longer cock then the other kids coz I'm a proud Scotsman?" he said "No you stupid cunt, It's because your twenty fucking two years old"

Was the cock a very long and thin Rhode Island Red?