CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mysterious Dissapearances

Guest cuntcrapper

Guest cuntcrapper

I made three references to day, on two separate threads, relating to our brothers who hail from the country bordered by India to the east, Afghanistan to the west, Iran to the southwest and China in the far northeast. It is separated from Tajikistan by Afghanistan's narrow Wakhan Corridor in the north, and also shares a marine border with Oman. It's name begins with a 'P' and is best known as the place Bin Laden called home, until he left the back door open one night. I discovered my truncated collective noun on one thread only 'Elmstead Guest House', so it's my fault this has been resurrected - out of the blue. All these posts have mysteriously disappeared during the course of the day. Do you think GCHQ is monitoring us and removing these references, in case suicide bombers seek vengeance upon CC?

Guest ducunti

It happens I've lost a few along the way. not worth shouting about, but perhaps admin could add that as an option next to the top poster tab, most posts deleted. One for Rothers I think.

Fuck, I've lost more posts and noms then I've had pubes fall out. I come to expect it now as par for course. Apparently I have racist tendencies which is bollocks as I hate everyone equally. 

• Like 1

Wotakunt's right; all the Stans are certainly cunts. I don't want to start a load of Stans here, but does anyone remember Stan Bowles' hair do? Cunt's wife should have dumped in double quick time after seeing that barnet. Oh wait a minute...

Wotakunt's right; all the Stans are certainly cunts. I don't want to start a load of Stans here, but does anyone remember Stan Bowles' hair do? Cunt's wife should have dumped in double quick time after seeing that barnet. Oh wait a minute...

Fucking hell, that's a blast from the past. Stan Bowles, wasn't he QPR? Yes, that was mullet and a half alright.

Guest ducunti

Stan Boardman was one of the biggest Stan cunts.

I know Stan Bowles. Good bloke.

Guest DingTheRioja

I once lost a top that I bought at River Island .. I'm sure I left it in Waitrose.

No-one who goes to Waitrose would buy anything from River Island...

Unless your shoplifting?