CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robert Fidler.

scotty

This fuckwitt had the brilliant idea of bypassing those pesky planning laws, and building a mock-tudor mansion on his farm. The cunning part of the  wheeze was to simply build it, then hide it behind a fucking great bale of hay and hope that nobody spotted it.

That was in 2002. Planning permission has been denied umpteen times, and he is now faced with the prospect of having to tear it down.

I'd like to get a petition together, who's with me? (Not to keep his poxy house in place, but to have the cretin sectioned.)

I loathe dogs like this and would be happy to gas there arses to buggery. However, Mr. Fidler is a better cook than Scotty so I'd rather sleep with him than the Corner Poisoner.  

I don't actually recall offering to sleep with you rat, but I'm open to negotiation. I'm beyond being fussy, tbh.

It's his house, his fucking money, his land and he's not hurting anyone. Councils are a bunch of corrupt money hungry fraudsters. I bet he told them to fuck off when they wanted their bribe money or something. Who gives a fuck if he's built himself a tasteless pile in the country?

Guest KuntaCunty

This fuckwitt had the brilliant idea of bypassing those pesky planning laws, and building a mock-tudor mansion on his farm. The cunning part of the  wheeze was to simply build it, then hide it behind a fucking great bale of hay and hope that nobody spotted it.

That was in 2002. Planning permission has been denied umpteen times, and he is now faced with the prospect of having to tear it down.

I'd like to get a petition together, who's with me? (Not to keep his poxy house in place, but to have the cretin sectioned.)

I'd sign any petition that allowed all local council residents to fire flaming arrows into petrol soaked hay bales located inside the mansion, next to barrels of ammonium nitrate wired to go off with a heat sensing ignition.  Make it a carnival, so children can enjoy the festivities. 

It's his house, his fucking money, his land and he's not hurting anyone. Councils are a bunch of corrupt money hungry fraudsters. I bet he told them to fuck off when they wanted their bribe money or something. Who gives a fuck if he's built himself a tasteless pile in the country?

Fuck it, let's torch the place!