CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Medway Council.

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

This shower of festering tory run shite actually shafted some of their own number who were against a plan to build 5000 houses on a site of scientific importance, then loaded the voting committee up with arse licking yes cunts to force the planning approval through. Then one of their own much lesser shower of shite resigned and let the cat out of the bag as to how Eric pickles had already given them the nod the government would approve it. The whole case centres around the land which has one of the highest population of nightingales in the country, to solve this problem the shiteheads at land securities have acquired a site in Essex and have assured everyone the when the bulldozers move in the nightingales have agreed to migrate to Essex. This all just happens by strange coincidence to be in the constituency of Rochester, not to difficult to see why ukip are now leading the polls down here.

Don't 'chavs' originate in Chatham?

Yes I believe they do Londo. When I used to live near there the place was full of the cunts.

Now it's also full of East Europeans,Blacks,Muslims and other assorted non-English.

It would be a real wankfest for Judge.

Guest cuntcrapper

Don't 'chavs' originate in Chatham?

I thought the term meant Council House And Violent, which certainly puts Chatham on the map, as well as 90% of the UK. Chavism has ceratinly caught on. The Stan chavs are now moving out to Syria and Iraq it seems.

Guest ducunti

I thought the term meant Council House And Violent, which certainly puts Chatham on the map, as well as 90% of the UK. Chavism has ceratinly caught on. The Stan chavs are now moving out to Syria and Iraq it seems.

The only chavs in Chatham no longer speak English, went there once about three years ago but as I live in a rural area to the north of it I always go to Bluewater, less chance of Ebola infection there.

If these are the same nightingales that kept me awake in Berkeley Square last night, I hope they get twatted.

Gas their arses!

On a semi-related note, perhaps “cease upon the midnight with no pain” could replace “Disabled Toilet”?