CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What the cunts say ..

colonelkurtz

....and what they mean.

the safety of the public is paramount....shitting ourselves at the compensation prospects
sincere condolences to the family ....who the fuck was he/she anyway
that's a very good question ...I don't have a fecking clue 
an investigation is underway ... find some fucker to blame
sincere thanks and best wishes in his/her new position ... fuck right off cunt

A selection from former bosses. (I've been self-employed for the past few years)

I take that on board.........................................That's a good idea which I'll claim as my own

He has my utmost support...............................The fucker will be gone as soon as it can be arranged

I hear what you say..........................................Complain all you like I have no intention of doing anything

This is a good development opportunity..........Basically I fucked up but as I'm in charge you can sort it out and I'll take the credit

It didn't happen on my watch...........................No-one can blame me for it I have already covered my back and can blame you

I value your input on this.................................Everyone knows you have the brains around here but I take the credit for others work.

Guest ducunti

That's ok mate I'll put a cheque in the post right away......................................Might as well send him a fucking bouncy ball, at least next time the cunt rings I know what number to ignore.

Athletic body.....................fat cunt.

Likes to eat out.................can't cook.

Likes nights in...................tight cunt.

Likes to be adventurous....takes it up the arse.

Guest KuntaCunty

It's just a few of us lads going out for a pint, should be back early...................... we're gonna make some fit birds squeal and writhe as we do em up the wrong un!