CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Osborne deal on £1.7 billion for EU

Guest MikeD

Guest cuntcrapper

Please Mutter Merkel, can you knock a few Euro's off the mess bill we got from the tuck shop a few weeks ago? Then me and my mate Duffy Cam can make everyone think we are real hard and tough on the EU. Otherwise Mr Farage will get jolly batey and give us another thrashing next week. I'd like to help out myself, but Daddy's shitty, little yuppy wallpaper company is going down the tubes fast and my aunty had to downsize from a £15m house to another one only worth £10m a little while ago.

Your Kamerad in the UK

George

ps I love the Germans and would like to propose a new flag for our jolly club, have a look...

post-338-0-49812600-1415361719_thumb.jpg

Guest ducunti

Eu...............Right Mr Prime minister when are you going to settle this matter.

Posh Dave.............. Well I have told my electorate we will definatly not pay.

Merkel............ Either pay up or that'll be the fucking end of all them freebie Range Rovers your muppets all drive around in.

Posh Dave......................Ooh ok then who do I write the cheque out to,,,,, Sorry.

Guest DingTheRioja

I knew what that was going to say before I pressed it. But I still pressed it anyway, which says more about me than I care to admit.

...but did you guess the correct colour?