CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ITV 2 & 3.

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

What is the fucking point of this absolute bollox, every time I scan the programming guides its either showing repeats of Coronation street, endless hours of repeats of X factor or some Arse and Dic presented shit. Then there's ITV 3 that seem to only show is non stop fucking Morse and Lewis. May I suggest ITV you employ some innovative new program creaters who may even be able to entertain us and drop all this cheap to prduce Cadbury's etc sponsored crap where it belongs, straight down the shitter. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Its the same on the rip off digital sky/virgin. Discovery, History and Nat Geo copy each other. It seems every hot rod garage in America is being filmed and that Storage locker auctions are filmed everywhere. Anyone mining gold is given a contract for documentary too. Rip off shit and a good enough reason to cancel subscription.

Guest JackoTC

It's the same with all the Babestation offshoots too. These days I just put on a pair of Lord Melchet's comedy breasts, waggle my phone and look in the mirror. Phwooaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!!

I hope you lose your inheritance.

What is the fucking point of this absolute bollox, every time I scan the programming guides its either showing repeats of Coronation street, endless hours of repeats of X factor or some Arse and Dic presented shit. Then there's ITV 3 that seem to only show is non stop fucking Morse and Lewis. May I suggest ITV you employ some innovative new program creaters who may even be able to entertain us and drop all this cheap to prduce Cadbury's etc sponsored crap where it belongs, straight down the shitter. 

There's a load of cunts at ITV that need sorting out. Has anyone ever noticed that when you spot that Lewis is on, it's always halfway through! I end up having to guess who dunnit based on racial stereotypes and my own  jaundiced view of the world.

Guest ducunti

For some reason, though, you don't see Love Thy Neighbour much these days.

I have a copy of love thy neighbour the movie if anyone wants it, but they showed Blazing Saddles on tv a few months ago with the naughty wood pile word not blanked out.

I have a copy of love thy neighbour the movie if anyone wants it, but they showed Blazing Saddles on tv a few months ago with the naughty wood pile word not blanked out.

Great lyrics on the Love They Neighbour theme tune. "I'm a n***** and I fucked a white chick, and I ain't ashamed...