CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being fucking moderated.

I was online having a browse at the sports sites earlier and I read an article about female cricketers and commentators not getting any respect from men, glass ceiling yadda yadda yadda (the author was female) I then read the comments section and all the politically correct cunts sucking up her arse and falling over themselves in admiration and agreeance pissed me off so I decided to put my two quid in. I thought I was articulate and measured in my opinion of her article and as such was shocked to find my comment had been removed due to being offensive. I then tried to repost it five more times, each time trimming it up to be slightly more endearing to the author and at the end the only thing of mine they would publish was something that in no way articulated my true thoughts or opinions. This has happened to me on many, many sites and all the political correctness and censorship in the world media really fucks me off. Why cant cunts just say it like it is without all the sugar coating and arse licking?? Are we that scared of words and opinions that we may not agree with that every fucking thing has to be passed by the censors?? Looks like this site is the only one I have found where cunts can actually say what they mean (most of the time) and all the sooky little cunts who let words hurt them can kiss the most cheesy part of my bell end. Get fucked.

• Like 1

Guest KuntaCunty

I have experienced something similar.  I read an article about female bodybuilders, how they struggle to have it all, career, family, anabolic steroids and respect from their peers.  Like you, I saw a bunch of sycophantic cunts lapping away at the rusty balloon knot of the author, and pushing this grotesque practice of masculinizing the feminine form.  As politely as humanly possible, I commented that lads don't like women who can rip off their todgers with a squeeze of their leathery flaps, and can knock them out cold with the squared oversized jaws and protruding foreheads.  I was doing well until I said that they need to soften their looks with make up, to be applied in a collision centre, and wear women's clothing, and I found myself banned from the community.  Some cunts simply cannot handle the truth.

Guest KuntaCunty

Just got called a commie bastard and booted off a BBC news site for saying I hope Russia nukes America. Fuck me swinging we are a precious bunch of cunts......

If they nike the yanks, they'll be nuking us at the same time.  In the eyes of the world, we're indistinguishable. 

If they nike the yanks, they'll be nuking us at the same time.  In the eyes of the world, we're indistinguishable. 

Well the world needs to wise up. How can they associate Yank cunts like Moi and Brony with proper gents like us KC. Its abhorrent is what it is.

Guest ducunti

The once bastion of free speech has become a moderated political suppression, you only have to see some of the examples on this site to see this by looking back through archive comments (if possible), I'm not complaining about our mods because if they weren't doing their jobs we'd be taken down as well. I have resorted to using the Tor search engine on the dark web( not in any way for some of the filth and shite down there) but to see unmoded free speech which at the end of the day are personnel opinions which it is deemed the general public are banned from in the general media.

Guest nobgobbler

I think it's feminism that's at the root of your problem here grumps. It thrives in the wake of equality, political correctness and all those words that end in "ist" that make our shit boil. That website was probably run by a bunch of fucking lesbians, behind the scenes grooming and recruiting, mostly the weak and vulnerable, under the protection of the rules we all have to follow, and are never brought to buck like the Savile cunt. Don't waste your keyboard time on these cunts - the media will never let you have your say. Stick with the corner, you know it makes sense!

Guest DingTheRioja

"Positive Discrimination"...

Technically illegal, but you try fucking complaining about it iin the Civil Service or any other place...

Wankers and black bin liners...

Guest Alfie Noakes

Grumps, here is the best place to vent your spleen I agree with the advice given above. There may be a few on here who will whinge at you, but the moderators here are far more free than that load of cunts who are at the BBC.

Guest cuntcrapper

I was online having a browse at the sports sites earlier and I read an article about female cricketers and commentators not getting any respect from men, glass ceiling yadda yadda yadda (the author was female) I then read the comments section and all the politically correct cunts sucking up her arse and falling over themselves in admiration and agreeance pissed me off so I decided to put my two quid in. I thought I was articulate and measured in my opinion of her article and as such was shocked to find my comment had been removed due to being offensive. I then tried to repost it five more times, each time trimming it up to be slightly more endearing to the author and at the end the only thing of mine they would publish was something that in no way articulated my true thoughts or opinions. This has happened to me on many, many sites and all the political correctness and censorship in the world media really fucks me off. Why cant cunts just say it like it is without all the sugar coating and arse licking?? Are we that scared of words and opinions that we may not agree with that every fucking thing has to be passed by the censors?? Looks like this site is the only one I have found where cunts can actually say what they mean (most of the time) and all the sooky little cunts who let words hurt them can kiss the most cheesy part of my bell end. Get fucked.

I agree completely. I've had three posts wiped from here in the past few days, so I don't know if I'll bother again.

Guest nobgobbler

Our mods are only protecting the site. I'd rather have some of my comments removed than lose the site altogether. I'm sure they would let them all stand if they thought they could get away with it, bunch of cunts  :P

Guest cuntcrapper

Disagree with you Alfie, its pretty PC on here, you're free speech and opinion is not allowed on here, you can say cunt and fuck and anything about the sex organs but you mention anything about foreigners and their colour and your comments get deleted.

Exactly and that's why UKIP are doing so well!

Our mods are only protecting the site. I'd rather have some of my comments removed than lose the site altogether. I'm sure they would let them all stand if they thought they could get away with it, bunch of cunts  :P

Somehow,  lawyers learn how to write threatening cease-and-desist letters. Wished it was legal to have a site listing all the jerks and their letters in alphabetical order. Somebody tried it and the courts closed him down.

Was not sooking about mods on here more having a whinge about other sites and their love thy neighbour horse cum philosophy. I agree with you nob and have had many posts sent to the knackers for being a racist old cunt but I accept that as a fair trade off for being able to use phrases like "big floppy spooge filled fly blown pigs cunt with flaps like mick Jaggers lips" and get away with it.

Guest JackoTC

Women's sport is being heavily financed by people who don't want to but feel they have to. They know its shite, we know its shite, but its the usual fucking dyke brigade applying gay mafia pressure, as in every other facet of life at the minute. 

Average attendances at England Women's (now Professional) rugby is less than 1200 - so who is subsidising this sub standard shit sport ? Most decent Uni teams would beat them. And as for womens football cricket and golf, they are all dull as fuck and amateurish to watch - a decent majority of them are lesbo's too. Its all disproportionate gay pressure again. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again - stick to Jelly wrestling and Foxy Boxing ladies because your sport is utter fucking shit. Moderate that you cunts !  

Guest nobgobbler

Somehow,  lawyers learn how to write threatening cease-and-desist letters. Wished it was legal to have a site listing all the jerks and their letters in alphabetical order. Somebody tried it and the courts closed him down.

It's just mamby pamby shite that's gone too far. None of it will matter when society breaks down. All cunts, and their lawyers who protect them will be fucked off when we run out of resources. None of it will matter when there are too many people in the world and not enough food to go round. It will just be dog eat dog and fuck the consequences. Do-gooders and all the "-ists" will be thrown onto street bonfires to keep everybody else warm. No cunt will give a shit what any other cunt has to say. Until then we have to comply as there is no freedom of speech, no wonder we keep coming back to the corner for a good cunting.

Guest cuntcrapper

It's just mamby pamby shite that's gone too far. None of it will matter when society breaks down. All cunts, and their lawyers who protect them will be fucked off when we run out of resources. None of it will matter when there are too many people in the world and not enough food to go round. It will just be dog eat dog and fuck the consequences. Do-gooders and all the "-ists" will be thrown onto street bonfires to keep everybody else warm. No cunt will give a shit what any other cunt has to say. Until then we have to comply as there is no freedom of speech, no wonder we keep coming back to the corner for a good cunting.

And just wait to see how popular the cunting Greens would get if they announced they were going to ration petrol. Their green wellied, fuck belly mumsnet yuppy bitch supporters, in their SUV monstrosities would soon ditch their W11 ideals as the good old selfish spiteful and natural values of humanity surface in the sea of cess and hypocrisy that we currently swim in. We are anyway heading for anarchy and social conflagration sooner than many realise. At 240k nett immiigration (admitted to) - which means it's probably nearer 600k, it won't take long for the UK's unwanted tattoed scum to uprise nationally and plunge us into a new dark age. Worldwide the flames fanned by the jihadists, will ignite insurrection and internecine destruction.

Goodbye Muffin the Mule ...