CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being fucking moderated.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Snatch you are definitely one of the best on here, but if you owned the site, made next to nothing out of it, you would want protection from a potential expensive prosecution, so twiddle dum and twiddle dee are a necessary evil. I'm sure admin would let a lot more go if he was not liable for the rubbish posted on here. 

Then again why would I want to own a site where I made next to fuck all and there was a high possibility if getting my arse sued?

And they call me thick.

Just now, Eddie said:

Snatch you are definitely one of the best on here, but if you owned the site, made next to nothing out of it, you would want protection from a potential expensive prosecution, so twiddle dum and twiddle dee are a necessary evil. I'm sure admin would let a lot more go if he was not liable for the rubbish posted on here. 

I can't help but picture them as the Team Rocket guys from Pokemon...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Fuck me Eddie, I never knew you were capable of such huge amounts of common sense!

Just now, Snatch said:

Then again why would I want to own a site where I made next to fuck all and there was a high possibility if getting my arse sued?

And they call me thick.

Someone owns this shit hole? I just thought it was some pre-facebook derelict they'd forgot to delete from the servers...

Oh go on,please publish something libellous,how fucking funny would it be to tune in to the news and hear old George Allegaya(or whatever the cunts name is) say sternly into camera "Good evening,here is the news.....Today a court found a website called Cunts Corner guilty of printing vile and abusive posts about gays and blacks.A regular contributer that we can only refer to as P A was found guilty of spouting sexual references on a daily basis pertaining to depraved acts involving anal activities.....and now the weather"

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fucking utter bollocks taking down the picture again. 

Brony keith posted a lot worse and got away with it. Fucking schizo moderation useless fucking cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Calm yourself Alfie, it's not real.

It is still bullshit. The picture was obviously a doll and the pun was good and why that was any more offensive than a picture of chucky I do not know.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What do we want?!

Dead babies!

When do we want them?

Now!

No I do not want dead babies, a visual joke with a doll was not worth removing.