CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being fucking moderated.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 10/11/2014 at 1:09 AM, Guest said:

I was online having a browse at the sports sites earlier and I read an article about female cricketers and commentators not getting any respect from men, glass ceiling yadda yadda yadda (the author was female) I then read the comments section and all the politically correct cunts sucking up her arse and falling over themselves in admiration and agreeance pissed me off so I decided to put my two quid in. I thought I was articulate and measured in my opinion of her article and as such was shocked to find my comment had been removed due to being offensive. I then tried to repost it five more times, each time trimming it up to be slightly more endearing to the author and at the end the only thing of mine they would publish was something that in no way articulated my true thoughts or opinions. This has happened to me on many, many sites and all the political correctness and censorship in the world media really fucks me off. Why cant cunts just say it like it is without all the sugar coating and arse licking?? Are we that scared of words and opinions that we may not agree with that every fucking thing has to be passed by the censors?? Looks like this site is the only one I have found where cunts can actually say what they mean (most of the time) and all the sooky little cunts who let words hurt them can kiss the most cheesy part of my bell end. Get fucked.

I misread this as "Being fucking molested", so soldiered through it. A waste of time. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

When a vessel is empty it is because the seagulls follow the trawler.......

How so? Explain yourself, you drunken little gayboy. You don't know what you're saying. Idiot.

On 10/11/2014 at 1:09 AM, Guest said:

I was online having a browse at the sports sites earlier and I read an article about female cricketers and commentators not getting any respect from men, glass ceiling yadda yadda yadda (the author was female) I then read the comments section and all the politically correct cunts sucking up her arse and falling over themselves in admiration and agreeance pissed me off so I decided to put my two quid in. I thought I was articulate and measured in my opinion of her article and as such was shocked to find my comment had been removed due to being offensive. I then tried to repost it five more times, each time trimming it up to be slightly more endearing to the author and at the end the only thing of mine they would publish was something that in no way articulated my true thoughts or opinions. This has happened to me on many, many sites and all the political correctness and censorship in the world media really fucks me off. Why cant cunts just say it like it is without all the sugar coating and arse licking?? Are we that scared of words and opinions that we may not agree with that every fucking thing has to be passed by the censors?? Looks like this site is the only one I have found where cunts can actually say what they mean (most of the time) and all the sooky little cunts who let words hurt them can kiss the most cheesy part of my bell end. Get fucked.

Mate.....there is an agenda out there.....you are quite possibly suffering from being, white, Anglo Saxon, male, maybe heterosexual .......so in no way does your opinion count in the social arena in this day an age.   Now if you grow a manicured beard, put tats up your arm, shave the sides of your head and gel the top bit over like an Adolf, then regularly suck guys off and mince about the place........you might just get some air time.   Either that or take ten weeks in the sun, grow a fierce muzzle chop and call yourself mo hom od.

otherwise keep you opinion to yourself, quit all social media, don't watch the news, live in you own little bubble, go to work and pay your taxes.....so that this little evil empire can get on with ethnically cleansing white Anglo Saxon straight people from the social media stage.

plus what the fuck are you watching birds playing cricket for.....go suck old blokes of in the toilet ...be done with it !

The PC brigade can fuck themselves into the middle of next week, it's this kind of censorship that causes most of the problems, sure there has to be some limit to things that are said, as long as it's not a personal attack on what someone might look like, for example say i think Mike Tyson is a complete fucking cuntbrain, then that's my opinion for which i am entitled, but if i said Mike Tyson is a complete fucking black cuntbrain, then that's a different approach.

Which is not acceptable, because it's a personal attack on what the motherfucker looks like, therefore losing ground on the real point, that he is a complete fucking cuntbreed as a person, it's a no brainer in my book of cuntishness. Have your say but keep personal shit out of it or you have lost the argument and end up looking a bigger cuntbrain than the cunt you're exposing as a cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

When a vessel is empty it is because the seagulls follow the trawler.......

When a French cunt talks this shit he confirms hes a cunt and a thick fucking  footballist....... epic cuntery from Eric Cuntonah.   

6 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

The PC brigade can fuck themselves into the middle of next week, it's this kind of censorship that causes most of the problems, sure there has to be some limit to things that are said, as long as it's not a personal attack on what someone might look like, for example say i think Mike Tyson is a complete fucking cuntbrain, then that's my opinion for which i am entitled, but if i said Mike Tyson is a complete fucking black cuntbrain, then that's a different approach.

Which is not acceptable, because it's a personal attack on what the motherfucker looks like, therefore losing ground on the real point, that he is a complete fucking cuntbreed as a person, it's a no brainer in my book of cuntishness. Have your say but keep personal shit out of it or you have lost the argument and end up looking a bigger cuntbrain than the cunt you're exposing as a cunt.

Calling someone black is not rasist....saying they are a complete black cuntbrain is also not rasist.   You are falling into the modern day fear trap that cunts like the BBC have brain washed this young generation on.   My lad dare not describe anyone as black....even in everyday chat like....which lad is Steve....ohh he's the black one over there.   Fucking rediculous.   But if he was to describe his football coach he would not hesitate by calling him that fat bald cunt over there......because he is white.  Safe banter.     Black is not a derogatory description.  However iam fully aware that you lot have grown up in a world where 7 out of 10 people on the TV are ethnically diverse,  and they set the agenda that you must all blindly follow in fear.    Then you all go online and download Dr Dre and Snoop Dog rapping about diggers.  Fucked up cunts.

12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

When a French cunt talks this shit he confirms hes a cunt and a thick fucking  footballist....... epic cuntery from Eric Cuntonah.   

I do have to give him credit for kicking that dirty scumbag in the chest though, spit in someone's face, expect to get a kicking. And a lovely example of a double footed well timed strike. The first time I saw a Frenchman take the fight to the enemy.

8 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Calling someone black is not rasist....saying they are a complete black cuntbrain is also not rasist.   You are falling into the modern day fear trap that cunts like the BBC have brain washed this young generation on.   My lad dare not describe anyone as black....even in everyday chat like....which lad is Steve....ohh he's the black one over there.   Fucking rediculous.   But if he was to describe his football coach he would not hesitate by calling him that fat bald cunt over there......because he is white.  Safe banter.     Black is not a derogatory description.  However iam fully aware that you lot have grown up in a world where 7 out of 10 people on the TV are ethnically diverse,  and they set the agenda that you must all blindly follow in fear.    Then you all go online and download Dr Dre and Snoop Dog rapping about diggers.  Fucked up cunts.

This is something I have commented on before but a good point is a good point. Every year hundreds of young white men are stabbed or beaten by black assailants, being seriously injured or killed. Nobody can name any of these white victims though because the media is scared to report it for fear of being labelled 'racist', however everyone is still talking about Stephen Lawrence because the attackers were white, and undoubtedly scumbags and thugs. But it's ok to say that because they are white, if anyone dares suggest that blacks are thugs they are immediately accused of racism and stereotyping. The truth is that thugs are thugs regardless of colour, but only white people can be criticised for anything nowadays. Equality is unachievable in a world where whites are demonised to make up for the injustices of the past. Political correctness is a cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Punkers was quoting Eric Cantona, a frog and a footballist, all the things he hates. I think he may be confused.

Didn't even get the quote right. 

If he quoted Shakespeare so badly in his oh so expensive school he would have got six of the best, inches that is from his priest.

I can see it now "A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a camel"

"Alas poor Yorrick, I flew him well, Dalmation."

"When shall we three meet again, in thunder, lightning or in chains"

"Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious by this nun of pork"

******* Enough already! Admin.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
spelling error

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Didn't even get the quote right. 

If he quoted Shakespeare so badly in his oh so expensive school he would have got six of the best, inches that is from his priest.

I can see it now "A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a camel"

"Alas poor Yorrick, I flew him well, Dalmation."

"When shall we three meet again, in thunder, lightening or in chains"

"Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious by this nun of pork"

******* Enough already! Admin.

"A whore my kingdom for a horse".......

Fuck off

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, it's a benign dictatorship. We're reasonable people, that's why we've allowed you to stay after slinking back in.

So, it IS Jazz, then - or someone doing a good impression. I saw that cunt Judge lurking about recently, so anything's possible.

8 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I always thought your linguistic style seemed familiar, Fends. You're Professor C H Dalton, aren't you?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Practical-Guide-Racism-C-Dalton/dp/1592404308/ref=sr_1_1?

• Like 1

Guest Piston
On 05/01/2017 at 8:31 PM, Snatch said:

This is true but sometimes a jackboot isn't needed. They act like they are untouchable and as the Motörhead song goes "Just because you have the power,doesn't mean you have the right".

Rules on here aren't always upheld and sometimes it seems it depends on who is breaking them. A straight answer from a mod is never forthcoming either.

Free at last, free at last...

Fuckin' hell, a blameless life and then wham, in the cooler and fucked if I understood why.

I don't much care, except about cack-handed handling of the 'issue'

The 'board' picture was a bit shocking but widely available on non-age- restricted sites. Mod's call but you might have said at the time.

The picture of the doll at the car window: a common sight, in the US, acouple of summers ago. I had 'Putin' at the rear-door  window of my hire car.  Garfield, Kermit et al were also freely available at Walmart, Macy's etc

How the hell is one to guess that this stuffed toy is suddenly too hard-core for Cunts Corner? Who'll be next to be hit and why?

The fact that The Boss had to come onto the shop floor to defuse a situation which one of his  mods. not only failed to deal with but actually precipitated, speaks volumes. Keep a dog and bark yourself eh?

There are two individuals who seem lack the flexibility and interpersonal skills to be moderators. Watching them attempting to post like 'real' people is painfully embarrassing. A Dalek and a Speak-Your-Weight machine come to mind.

They appear to engender neither personal respect nor site loyalty. I suspect that many posters are here in spite of, rather than because of, them.

Ah well, not my problem. Why should I care?
...and therein lies the problem for the site.

Just sayin'

Moving on...whilst looking over his shoulder...

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Piston said:

Fuckin' hell, a blameless life and then wham, in the cooler and fucked if I understood why.

The 'board' picture was a bit shocking but widely available on non-age- restricted sites. Mod's call but you might have said at the time.

The picture of the doll at the car window: a common sight, in the US, acouple of summers ago. I had 'Putin' at the rear-door  window of my hire car.  Garfield, Kermit et al were also freely available at Walmart, Macy's etc

How the hell is one to guess that this stuffed toy is suddenly too hard-core for Cunts Corner? Who'll be next to be hit and why?

The fact that The Boss had to come onto the shop floor to defuse a situation which one of his  mods. not only failed to deal with but actually precipitated, speaks volumes. Keep a dog and bark yourself eh?

There are two individuals who seem lack the flexibility and interpersonal skills to be moderators. Watching them attempting to post like 'real' people is painfully embarrassing. A Dalek and a Speak-Your-Weight machine come to mind.

They appear to engender neither personal respect nor site loyalty. I suspect that many posters are here in spite of, rather than because of, them.

Just sayin'

I am glad you're back mate. Ridiculous fuss over plastic, wood and paint! Censorship pah!

Guest Piston
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

I had your back mate. Ridiculous fuss over plastic, wood and paint!

Appreciated.

I'm using up my likes before the Empire Strikes Back.

"Laugh? I nearly shat..."

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Piston said:

Appreciated.

I'm using up my likes before the Empire Strikes Back.

"Laugh? I nearly shat..."

Sorry edited original post as it would give ammo to punkape.

Guest 'eavensabove

This entire "racist" thing is a fucking joke. Black Cunt, White Cunt, Nice Cunt, Rotten  Cunt etc. etc. A CUNT, is a Cunt, be they a Black one or not, and if they happen to be Black, then yes, they truly ARE: A BLACK CUNT, much the same as I, am A NICE CUNT... Got it? 

1 hour ago, Piston said:

Just sayin'

Firstly, you were told why you were sent to the cooler, so why infer otherwise?

I append below your original comments (minus re-posted image) from another thread;

So you are now making decisions on a whim...again?

Note that you simply pulled the picture and all related references without explanation (a moderation fail...as any fule kno...but not you?).

It is a well known meme, readily available. Who was supposed to be shocked on an adult site?

Anybody complain? So why, without warning...

Have you returned to Marie Antoinette mode or are you covering for dear (P)Rick?

Actually this semi-buttocked shit-hole of a site doesn't age-check;  so you might want to remove any and  all language unsuitable for under fives etc

Who the fuck is making policy now? Please God no...

A site where posts simply vanish and posters have to guess what the rules are is worthless, as is the Corner with this level of expertise in charge. Post 'Boo!', get deleted?

I've been here, through several incarnations and never had a post pulled, though you had mad periods back then. I am not playing 'Roopsy says today...' in order to keep you amused.

Speak up or sell up you disappointing douche bag.

FFS the site has enough problems, which you refuse deal with, without you...

... but you remain the nub of the problem...

Apologies to cunts with a four line attention span...fuck off

I'm sorry punters have to "guess what the rules are", however the alternative is to attempt to codify and regulate all eventualities - an impossible task given the nature of the site.

Now, if you or anyone wants to have a sensible discussion about the rights and wrongs of a decision that's fine but I will make two points; firstly an aggrieved poster isn't going to receive our attention by peppering their argument with schoolboy name calling, and second, one incorrect decision (if this was the case) doesn't really amount to forum Armageddon. Keep things in perspective.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Calling someone black is not rasist....saying they are a complete black cuntbrain is also not rasist..............I see your point but i never said it was racist, what i said was, it's a personal attack on what someone looks like and anyone who has to use personal attacks like that in an argument is behaving like a child.

Now on the other hand using personal attacks as banter between friends is acceptable just as long as everyone involved in the banter has a thick skin and can handle it.