CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being fucking moderated.

It's just mamby pamby shite that's gone too far. None of it will matter when society breaks down. All cunts, and their lawyers who protect them will be fucked off when we run out of resources. None of it will matter when there are too many people in the world and not enough food to go round. It will just be dog eat dog and fuck the consequences. Do-gooders and all the "-ists" will be thrown onto street bonfires to keep everybody else warm. No cunt will give a shit what any other cunt has to say. Until then we have to comply as there is no freedom of speech, no wonder we keep coming back to the corner for a good cunting.

I find your point of view insightful and compelling which mirrors my own point of view perfectly. As I am out of likes, do you just want to hook up and suck wrinkly bits out of mutual respect nob? 

Guest nobgobbler

I find your point of view insightful and compelling which mirrors my own point of view perfectly. As I am out of likes, do you just want to hook up and suck wrinkly bits out of mutual respect nob?

Oh go on then. It's time I stopped sulking anyway after the last time you stood me up.

Pfft. All I did was point out the overwhelming number of a particular nationality in mild terms who were prone to eating food before paying for it. I though we were too PC down here!

No, that is not the issue and you know it. Always the same.........playing the martyr who was sacrificed on the alter of political correctness simply 'cos your pearls of wisdom were not digitally enshrined. Grow up!

Bullshit. I idea of what I said being unacceptable can be digitally enshrined on a fingertip and shoved. Seems to me you can bang on about people wearing bin liners or write all sorts of slanderous shit about a named individual, but not group people anonymously together under a moniker of, in this place at least, a very mild nature.

Over here, it is a very mild word, and used by Europeans of greek or Italian extraction to denote themselves.

It used to be OK, now it gets deleted. Times change. Their gaff, their rules. I now have to refer to myself as a “porridge dog” which doesn't have quite the same resonance.

Be careful what you say, and you can play shite all day,

But you can't say “crap” on the radio.

• Like 1

Guest cuntcrapper

Without wanting to appear to suck, I consider at a guess the mods have to eliminate anything with a racially motivated suggestion? Like us they probably couldn't give a fuck, but once the cunting GCHQ 'thought police' get involved it's good night nurse and Hello Mr Stalin maybe? This is not and never has been a 'Free' country and the 'Do-gooders' are on the increase in everything from fracking to fucking?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Freedom of speech exists in this country, unless just one person takes personal offence at something anti-semitic, islamaphobic, racial or about dubious sexuality or sexual practises. The problem is that you can keep coming up with ic's, ism's and ist's for almost anything until there will be nothing to say.
Come on people stand up to this bullshit, call a spade a spade, not a wooden handled, metal bladed digging tool. Throw the fuckers out of power. Smash the system!

Guest Alfie Noakes

Interesting. The word abo gets bandied around on here with abandon. That is deeply offensive over here. horses for courses, and I have been educated!

It does seem odd that abo is allowed yet, p##i, n####r, c##n and one or two others are not. I am afraid that the minefield of political correctness that has invaded our lives in Europe in the last twenty five years has gone crazy and actually is now standing in the way of free speech. To you whinging soft as fuck cunts out there, fuck you all, I will say what I want to whoever I like. They are words. Words do not kill people actions do. If you dont like what I say, who I am or what I do then you can say so. Call me what you like, I will say it how I see it. Soft as fuck easily offended fucking poofs and lezzas.