CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being fucking moderated.

Guest ducunti

Took the daughter bowling last night, how I hate them fucking places, but she enjoys beating me and her mother most times so who's to begrudge her that. While there I looked up and saw how when you enter the players names, the screen shows the first initial of each payer in order, for everyone in close proximity to see. So next week I am going there with some friends, Colin, Ursula, Nigel and Tina. The week after I may invite Will, Andy, Nick, Kevin, Eddie and Ray.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Took the daughter bowling last night, how I hate them fucking places, but she enjoys beating me and her mother most times so who's to begrudge her that. While there I looked up and saw how when you enter the players names, the screen shows the first initial of each payer in order, for everyone in close proximity to see. So next week I am going there with some friends, Colin, Ursula, Nigel and Tina. The week after I may invite Will, Andy, Nick, Kevin, Eddie and Ray.

Dont forget to also take Barry Oliver Lucy Liam Olga Charlie Kevin and Sandra.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Has someone been threatening the site? Seems what I said has been edited, I am always careful not to cross the so called imaginary line that these ultra rich super injunctionists wish to place. Super injunctions are for protecting the guilty and those who take them out are definitely dodgy motherfucking cunts. There no names mentioned, but we all know who those are that I may or may not be insinuating. Guilty cunts all of them with lots to hide.

Guest ducunti

That is fuckin outrageous. I'm reporting arse.

?                 !

?                 !

This is an insult to the memory of my late mother. A grave insult. And to think I once thought of you as a fiend.

I was online having a browse at the sports sites earlier and I read an article about female cricketers and commentators not getting any respect from men, glass ceiling yadda yadda yadda (the author was female) I then read the comments section and all the politically correct cunts sucking up her arse and falling over themselves in admiration and agreeance pissed me off so I decided to put my two quid in. I thought I was articulate and measured in my opinion of her article and as such was shocked to find my comment had been removed due to being offensive. I then tried to repost it five more times, each time trimming it up to be slightly more endearing to the author and at the end the only thing of mine they would publish was something that in no way articulated my true thoughts or opinions. This has happened to me on many, many sites and all the political correctness and censorship in the world media really fucks me off. Why cant cunts just say it like it is without all the sugar coating and arse licking?? Are we that scared of words and opinions that we may not agree with that every fucking thing has to be passed by the censors?? Looks like this site is the only one I have found where cunts can actually say what they mean (most of the time) and all the sooky little cunts who let words hurt them can kiss the most cheesy part of my bell end. Get fucked.

Haterz gonna hate.

I think it's feminism that's at the root of your problem here grumps. It thrives in the wake of equality, political correctness and all those words that end in "ist" that make our shit boil. That website was probably run by a bunch of fucking lesbians, behind the scenes grooming and recruiting, mostly the weak and vulnerable, under the protection of the rules we all have to follow, and are never brought to buck like the Savile cunt. Don't waste your keyboard time on these cunts - the media will never let you have your say. Stick with the corner, you know it makes sense!

Thicko.

• 2 years later...
Guest Alfie Noakes

Pictures of dolls nailed to a piece of wooden board. You fucking what?

Really, pussies fucking corner.

Who told you to remove that, legal department?

Fucking wet, fucking pathetic.

The site is nothing like it used to be. Precious flowers are worried about being insulted or ridiculed on an Internet forum called cunts corner. Bunch of fannies....

I hope I haven't offended anyone

1 minute ago, Gurt said:

The site is nothing like it used to be. Precious flowers are worried about being insulted or ridiculed on an Internet forum called cunts corner. Bunch of fannies....

I hope I haven't offended anyone

Guess not everyone is as tough and manly as you clearly are, Gurt.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Guess not everyone is as tough and manly as you clearly are, Gurt.

There is certainly none more manly than you around here, that's for sure.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Do not address the alpha directly, you beta little shit.

Yes, an enraged 300lb gorilla dyke is quite scary. Go and give your girlfriend a few backhanders until you feel a bit more relaxed.

26 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Yes, an enraged 300lb gorilla dyke is quite scary. Go and give your girlfriend a few backhanders until you feel a bit more relaxed.

I'm not a woman. Bubba thought the same. Do I come across as feminine?

Call me a hypocrite, but people need to stop taking avatars so literally...

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not a woman. Bubba thought the same. Do I come across as feminine?

On here you do, yes. Sorry! Still thought you are male.