CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being fucking moderated.

Guest Gong Farmer

It's entirely the admins prerogative to lay down and change the rules as they see fit, they shouldn't even have to explain. You can come  on ''their' website to act the cunt for free, so If you don't like it get to fuck and stay there. 

4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's entirely the admins prerogative to lay down and change the rules as they see fit, they shouldn't even have to explain. You can come  on ''their' website to act the cunt for free, so If you don't like it get to fuck and stay there. 

I concur. Don't bite the hands that feed your tongue.

Guest Snatch
5 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

This is true but sometimes a jackboot isn't needed. They act like they are untouchable and as the Motörhead song goes "Just because you have the power,doesn't mean you have the right".

Rules on here aren't always upheld and sometimes it seems it depends on who is breaking them. A straight answer from a mod is never forthcoming either.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Wolfie said:

I concur. Don't bite the hands that feed your tongue.

Some of these cunts are acting like it's their God given right to come on here and say what the fuck they like with impunity and without redress neglecting to take into account that the buck stops with the admin that will take all the shit if it ever hits the fan. It's a pretty good site, the contributors make it a good site but that ain't fucking good enough for some of them, they're taking the fucking piss.

Guest Gong Farmer
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

This is true but sometimes a jackboot isn't needed. They act like they are untouchable and as the Motörhead song goes "Just because you have the power,doesn't mean you have the right".

Rules on here aren't always upheld and sometimes it seems it depends on who is breaking them. A straight answer from a mod is never forthcoming either.

I suppose that's how the site seems to work and it works, you can't please all the cunts all of the time.

On 05/01/2017 at 8:31 PM, Snatch said:

I demand a mutiny. I nominate Punkape for CC's chief site moderator and press secretary.

Offended visiting guest: 'Dear Sir, I am most disgruntled by some of the comments on this most ill-mannered and uncivil of websites. I have reported this vulgar site to authorities, including police and the national Press Complaints Commission.'

Moderator: 'I hope you fucking DIE of AIDS and get painful hemorrhoids from sticking a golf club up your arse. Fuck off. LOL. LOL.'

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I suppose that's how the site seems to work and it works, you can't please all the cunts all the time.

It would be interesting to see how many people here want a change if staff. More than would actually admit. We had a change when Roops and Rick were fired last year. I seem to recall they would never ever go back to moderating and do not miss it one bit. Lo and behold, a few weeks after,there they were back in the role. It did not please a lot of people but our opinions don't mean shit to those in charge,who without us,are in charge of fuck all.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It would be interesting to see how many people here want a change if staff. More than would actually admit. We had a change when Roops and Rick were fired last year. I seem to recall they would never ever go back to moderating and do not miss it one bit. Lo and behold, a few weeks after,there they were back in the role. It did not please a lot of people but our opinions don't mean shit to those in charge,who without us,are in charge of fuck all.

Snatch, we have no jurisdiction over who the mods are on here. We aren't shareholders or partners, so as I see it we have to either accept who the owner of the site wishes to appoint to moderate, or move on. I'm not having a go at you, just saying as I see it. 

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The telling thing is that despite everything you've said people keep coming back, even after being suspended. If everyone boycotted the site and the admin left it open more people would turn up to fill the void. They know that and so.......... 

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Snatch, we have no jurisdiction over who the mods are on here. We aren't shareholders or partners, so as I see it we have to either accept who the owner of the site wishes to appoint to moderate, or move on. I'm not having a go at you, just saying as I see it. 

It's true what you say and as I don't have a say I won't be paying one fucking penny more into the running of this site. 

Guest Gong Farmer
12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I demand a mutiny. I nominate Punkape for CC's chief site moderator and press secretary.

Offended visiting guest: 'Dear Sir, I am most disgruntled by some of the comments on this most ill-mannered and uncivil of websites. I have reported this vulgar site to authorities, including police and the national Press Complaints Commission.'

Moderator: 'I hope you fucking DIE of AIDS and get painful hemorrhoids from sticking a golf club up your arse. Fuck off. LOL. LOL.'

Where have we heard that before?

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

The telling thing is that despite everything you've said people keep coming back, even after being suspended. If everyone boycotted the site and the admin left it open more people would turn up to fill the void. They know that and so.......... 

I've pm'd you Gongers.

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Snatch you are definitely one of the best on here, but if you owned the site, made next to nothing out of it, you would want protection from a potential expensive prosecution, so twiddle dum and twiddle dee are a necessary evil. I'm sure admin would let a lot more go if he was not liable for the rubbish posted on here. 

2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Why would people want to boycott a site that they choose to visit of their own free will? As you say, the telling thing is that people keep coming back. Perhaps the reason is, despite the odd stack up, that it's just good fun and a release from the everyday shite of life?

• Like 1