CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being fucking moderated.

Guest Gong Farmer
24 minutes ago, Ape said:

Why would people want to boycott a site that they choose to visit of their own free will? As you say, the telling thing is that people keep coming back. Perhaps the reason is, despite the odd stack up, that it's just good fun and a release from the everyday shite of life?

I'm just saying that if everyone decided to fuck this site off because they didn't like the way it was run it would soon be found by other cunts that don't the way it's run.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Why would people want to boycott a site that they choose to visit of their own free will? As you say, the telling thing is that people keep coming back. Perhaps the reason is, despite the odd stack up, that it's just good fun and a release from the everyday shite of life?

Yes, I think so Ape. We're not exactly forced to comment here.

As many of you know, when the moderating was left to myself and Mr Cuntspotter, my laissez faire approach allowed too much explicit content to remain and we were advised to remove certain types of contributions if we still wanted to remain live. 

I do contribute to other sites, more mainstream, where many of the discussions and debates hosted here would not last long before being chopped. I enjoy the discussions and the assorted views that I read,  (this was the main reason for my membership here 6 years ago). I want debate and discussion, whether I agree with the points put or not. Mrs Roops and Rick_B do not remove things simply because they disagree with the sentiment.

I don't make the laws relating to decency and hate that exist in the UK plc and I leave it to Mrs Roops and Rick_B's longer experience of moderating to decide what is acceptable. I deal with the finances with my co-owner, (which Mrs Roops and Rick_B do not see) so there can be no conflict of contributors buying favours.

As for the baby doll with claret and nails, I am personally a bit desensitised to this sort of thing having seen dead children in my profession , so I don't find the doll offensive, as with many of the things that get removed, but there are limits to what our licence permits acceptable. Mrs Roops and Rick_B have no say in this, so please don't direct your ire towards them. If our licence gets pulled, nobody will host us and that will be it.

3 minutes ago, Admin said:

As many of you know, when the moderating was left to myself and Mr Cuntspotter, my laissez faire approach allowed too much explicit content to remain and we were advised to remove certain types of contributions if we still wanted to remain live. 

I do contribute to other sites, more mainstream, where many of the discussions and debates hosted here would not last long before being chopped. I enjoy the discussions and the assorted views that I read,  (this was the main reason for my membership here 6 years ago). I want debate and discussion, whether I agree with the points put or not. Mrs Roops and Rick_B do not remove things simply because they disagree with the sentiment.

I don't make the laws relating to decency and hate that exist in the UK plc and I leave it to Mrs Roops and Rick_B's longer experience of moderating to decide what is acceptable. I deal with the finances with my co-owner, (which Mrs Roops and Rick_B do not see) so there can be no conflict of contributors buying favours.

As for the baby doll with claret and nails, I am personally a bit desensitised to this sort of thing having seen dead children in my profession , so I don't find the doll offensive, as with many of the things that get removed, but there are limits to what our licence permits acceptable. Mrs Roops and Rick_B have no say in this, so please don't direct your ire towards them. If our licence gets pulled, nobody will host us and that will be it.

The KKK has an official website. Who gave them their license?