CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

do we give a fuck ..

colonelkurtz

..... about news today of yet another high speed fatal crash somewhere or other and more than likely caused by tosspots racing high speed cars -  well i for one am past caring about these cunts , who if they want to put their own miserable sack of shit lives at risk then go for it but when it come to putting other innocent road users in danger then you can fuck right off. As for the "grieving family" ..well you should have taken more interest as to where your family members are when the cunts are out infesting the roads at god knows what time of the night - send the fuckers the invoice for the clear up and medical treatment and copies of the incident photo gallery. Yes - i'm a callous cunt with this post but believe me i have good reason.

Guest Alfie Noakes

..... about news today of yet another high speed fatal crash somewhere or other and more than likely caused by tosspots racing high speed cars -  well i for one am past caring about these cunts , who if they want to put their own miserable sack of shit lives at risk then go for it but when it come to putting other innocent road users in danger then you can fuck right off. As for the "grieving family" ..well you should have taken more interest as to where your family members are when the cunts are out infesting the roads at god knows what time of the night - send the fuckers the invoice for the clear up and medical treatment and copies of the incident photo gallery. Yes - i'm a callous cunt with this post but believe me i have good reason.

Are you a traffic policeman or fireman? There are people who take to the wheel and seriously care nothing for what they are doing and give no heed to the actual potential disaster they could cause. The driving test doesn't screen them out.

I don't give a fuck about ebola and the cunts who've generally got it can't afford airfares. It's the twits travelling out there to treat their arses that are going to bring it back to civilisation.

Guest JackoTC

I don't give a fuck about ebola and the cunts who've generally got it can't afford airfares. It's the twits travelling out there to treat their arses that are going to bring it back to civilisation.

That's no help. 

Guest KuntaCunty

If I may, or even if I may not, I'm going to anyway... I rather think you're being too lenient on these cunting bastards.  We all have a right to the roads, and it gets on my fucking tits when they've crashed and buggered up the entire flow of traffic. In addition to your suggestions of sending the "grieving families" the invoices, they should also be made to make a public apology, on the telly, explaining why the cunt they raised killed innocent people, how they are the ones to blame for a shit parenting job, and then volunteer to be burned at the fucking stake for their cuntery.  Fair is fair.