CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

sky news 10 November 2014, 13:50 - Sir Bob Geldof has revealed a star-studded line-up for the new Band Aid Ebola charity single, which is being recorded on Saturday.

and there was me thinking  x factor and strictly shite dancing was the dogs bollox -  i just can't wait to find out the line up   - i may well shit myself from excitement before this day is out.

Haven't they realised that Band Aid 1 & 2 hasn't changed a single fucking thing.The poor are are still poor and hungry and the rich are richer.

Fuck Geldof the trampy looking cunt.

Haven't they realised that Band Aid 1 & 2 hasn't changed a single fucking thing.The poor are are still poor and hungry and the rich are richer.

I'm sure that with the almighty cut he gets from all this so-called altruism, the least he could do is sort himself out a bit. Nature backhanded the cunt by giving him a face that could curdle milk from a mile away, sure, and i'm not asking him to go and get plastic surgery or anything, but the least he could do is have a shave and sort his fucking hair out. I bet every time people see him with a coffee they flick a quid in it.

I think his choice to look like a bench dweller is his way of trying to connect with John Everyman, but the pot-bellied fly magnets he's trying to raise money for look better off than him.

According to the BBC website;

"One Direction, Ed Sheeran and Elbow are among the acts who will take part in a fourth version of the Band Aid charity single, Do They Know It's Christmas."

Bono the Cunt is in on it as well obviously.

And;

"The new version will be recorded this Saturday and should be available for download on Monday morning.

A physical version of the song will be released three weeks later and will feature cover artwork designed by artist Tracey Emin."

Also;

"The download will cost 99p, while the CD single will retail for £4. The song will not be made available on Spotify and other music streaming services until January."

So if everyone waits until January (Did they know it was Christmas?) they will all save £3.99.

Guest JackoTC

"People are dying NOW, give us your money NOW" - fuck off Bob, if the last load of cash was spent properly the cunts would have somewhere to wash their filthy hands. I hope we all get Ebola. I'm a survivor....................................Fuck me, I'm turning into Ratter ! 

Guest nobgobbler

I could be wrong, but I'm sure all of the original cunts who appeared on the original dirge are still alive!!* 30 years of sucking AIDS infected cock, snorting half of South America, injecting Afghanistan's GDP and falling asleep at the fucking wheel and these cunts still won't die. Statistically imfuckingpossible. This proves 3 things:

1) God doesn't want the cunts.
2) Satan doesn't want the cunts.
3) My voodoo doll's fucked.

* Rick fucking Parfitt had been embalmed prior to falling into the studio.

My ouija board told me you are fucked for disrespecting the quo.

The only thing it changes is that a load of over-paid and in some cases talentless twats can feel good about themselves and think that they have done something. I'd love to know much of their own money they actually donate when they are imploring the general public to part with their cash.

• Like 1

Guest KuntaCunty

Colour me intrigued. What's on the menu?

Try as she may, she could have the affair catered and it would still go off.  I am not yet certain if she has plain bad luck in the kitchen or if she is truly the worst cook in the world.  I should send her to West Africa and see if the sick and starving cunts don't decide to take their chances with ebola! 

I think she is planning on a turkey with all the trimmings. 

Guest ducunti

Is the new one going to be called ' Do they give a fuck its Christmas time'. the fucking farce starts yet again, in a few weeks time loads of fuckers will start hitting the shops buying loads of expensive shite no one really wants spending fortunes. Then alleged do gooder fucking glory hunter Geldoff decides to use it just to let everyone know he's still here, well fuck off Bob if I've got any spare cash this Christmas it will go to one of the charities to help our injured service men not arming African juntas. Perhaps not doing any of this shite and having more contact with your daughters might of been more useful

Guest ducunti

For the love of fuck no, not again! More band aid at christmas, just fuck off Geldoff and Midges Urine.

Just a point of interest Alf, cannot work out who the fine specimen of a leper is in your avatar, have it down to three Paul Gadd, Boy George or the long shot is Michael Stipe.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Just a point of interest Alf, cannot work out who the fine specimen of a leper is in your avatar, have it down to three Paul Gadd, Boy George or the long shot is Michael Stipe.

It was Walter White from the series about Chrystal Meth called Breaking Bad.
Actor is called Bryan Cranston (he also played the father, Hal, in Malcolm in the Middle)

Guest ducunti

I'm quite looking forward to the Christmas 2015 Band Aid number 4, to help save all of the poor sick people of Britain, who have had to listen to this shit for 3 years on the fucking trot, not that Gorgondulph and his bone-idle bunch of toss-pots give two fucks about any of those.

Three years is a godsend, I've spent the best part of thirty years listening a load of fucking twats asking Do they know its christmas every December fucking non stop. If your a cunt for nothing else Geldoff, it's loading my eardrums with that shit continuously for nearly thirty fucking Christmases.

Guest nobgobbler

The cunts that take part in it will no doubt pile on the guilt and we'll be bombarded with pictures of dying Africans, again. Has Lenny Henry booked his flight yet?

I hope its one way.

Guest ducunti

Exactly... We don't hear the twat doing any Band Aid for this country. The cunt.
If he loves Africa so fucking much, then why the fuck don't he fuck off over there, and for good.

That'll be due to a distinct lack of golf courses over there.