CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women with Stupid Fringes

Guest nobgobbler

Guest nobgobbler

Why do these daft cunts insist on wearing their hair in their eyes? And why doesn't it annoy them every time they blink, their fringe dances the light fandango in front of their face? Just watching it annoys the fuck out of me. And why do they pretend they don't know it's happening? Stupid cunts. 

I could imagine something like this hanging down in front of a woman's front botty. It could be drawn back with a theatrical flourish to reveal the main attraction, possibly with some lighting effects and appropriate music. That tune from the Gala bingo ad would work well here.

I could imagine something like this hanging down in front of a woman's front botty. It could be drawn back with a theatrical flourish to reveal the main attraction, possibly with some lighting effects and appropriate music. That tune from the Gala bingo ad would work well here.

One red one, one white one, one with a fairy light on?

Guest KuntaCunty

A small amount of styling product, and she could have a keen little patch of eyeball spikes. 

Guest nobgobbler

Flanked by two Barbara Windsor finger puppets.

I loathe and detest fringes full fucking stop. If I was a hairdresser and some cunt came in asking for a fringe I would stab them in the neck with scissors and harvest their fucking organs to sell on the black market to buy booze with. Fucking shit idea.

Guest nobgobbler

One red one, one white one, one with a fairy light on?

I once rode home (pissed) one christmas on a fold up bike I had borrowed. I had the handle bars on the wrong way round and a light on my fringe. Happy days.