CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Decorate Their Christmas Tree Early

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

My cats shit out stuff that's not of this Earth. The sort of shit they're looking for in the Hadron Collider is lying around in my fuckin garden.

Why your garden and not the cunt neighbour?  Cats can be trained. 

The twat across the road was busy putting up their Christmas tree today!  Ffs, can't even wait another week or three, they have to perpetuate the annual exercise in capitalistic cuntishness that makes every sensible adult a cynical bastard, and retailers wring their hands in anticipation of the fleecing at the sight of them.  As of now, they are on the obligatory peace on Earth and good will towards all phase of the calendar year, and already, the rest of us wish to run them down with a Mad Max styled death mobile.  If I had my way, a 100 megaton nuclear weapon would be crammed up their shitter and they'd all be sent to the fucking moon for a fireworks show never before seen.  They actually expect everybody to return the good cheer, stupid cunts, they're in for a fucking shock!

Where I used to live there was one family who didn't so much as put their external  Christmas decorations up early they never used to bother to take them down which was far worse. I fail to see what attraction there is in festooning your garden hedge and the front of the house with coloured lights. The other ridiculous things are those large inflatable reindeer, snowmen and Father Xmases which some prats stick on the outisde of their houses they usually deflate or better still get attacked by the local magpies..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KuntaCunty

I think I have arrived at the point where I am going to cancel any and all holiday festivities, and go out of my way to ruin the season for as many cunts as possible.  I vow, here and now, to pursue new lows of grinchery and cuntishness in protest of the forced retail good fucking cheer and pursuit of record sales!  Shit cunt fucking bastards!  If one more cunt wishes me a merry chrimbo before December 24, I will tell their children Santa was murdered in a fly over the States, and his reindeer skinned and eaten by transients in the rail yard.  I have already printed photos of vultures feasting on a Cape Horn Buffalo carcass. 

Guest KuntaCunty

MERRY CHRIMBO

Don't be surprised if you find your front door smeared with dog and cat shit, then on fire with an upside down crucifix and ProfB's fishy, minging bloody tampax dipped in your tea, cunt!

Don't be surprised if you find your front door smeared with dog and cat shit, then on fire with an upside down crucifix and ProfB's fishy, minging bloody tampax dipped in your tea, cunt!

You aren’t even fit to be called a CUNT, you frozen pile of aids infested vomit, that’s gone mouldy, studded with hardened balls of snot.

Merry Christmas Yazz.

I wonder if the corner will get even more festive over the next 4 weeks? Some CORNER members only know bad manners & abuse, so fuck off Kunta, & stick your false teeth up your worm ridden, worn out saggy arsehole.

Guest Alfie Noakes

You aren’t even fit to be called a CUNT, you frozen pile of aids infested vomit, that’s gone mouldy, studded with hardened balls of snot.

Merry Christmas Yazz.

I wonder if the corner will get even more festive over the next 4 weeks? Some CORNER members only know bad manners & abuse, so fuck off Kunta, & stick your false teeth up your worm ridden, worn out saggy arsehole.

Blimey prof have you forgotten to take your happy pills?

Guest ducunti

Was in John Lewis a few days ago, they had some of these plastic Christmas trees on a display. They looked very realistic, unfortunately the price was more fucking fantasy, £195 for a fucking Christmas tree. Don't spend that on presents if I can avoid it.

Last year I sent miniature saps Manu and Ming out to get the Christmas decs. He came back with an oversized skinny tree with a wonky stump whilst Ming spent over £800 on fucking baubles from the Conran Shop. Asians..

Guest KuntaCunty

Merry Christmas Yazz.

Blah, blah, blah... Kill yourself you gormless, shit eating chunk of flange cheese!

Guest KuntaCunty

... don't be surprised to find yourself crucified to my floorboards if I so much as catch a whiff of your stench anywhere close to my gaff. Dykeslice.

Hard talk from someone like you! :lol:

Hard talk from someone like you! :lol:

Do come on, kunty... I know you're fucking boiling up inside over this piece of shit jizzle jazzle ding-dong disabled fucking toilet. We all know he's a first class fucking firecracker flid.... you just took a little longer than most. Kill him dead.

Guest KuntaCunty

Do come on, kunty... I know you're fucking boiling up inside over this piece of shit jizzle jazzle ding-dong disabled fucking toilet. We all know he's a first class fucking firecracker flid.... you just took a little longer than most. Kill him dead.

Ahh Frank, life is full of little surprises.  Jazz has some issue with me, and he is allowed his opinion.  You are allowed yours, Judge his, ProfB hers, etc...  I don't harbour ill will, I just go with the flow of the board. 

Ahh Frank, life is full of little surprises.  Jazz has some issue with me, and he is allowed his opinion.  You are allowed yours, Judge his, ProfB hers, etc...  I don't harbour ill will, I just go with the flow of the board. 

Forget all that soft bollocks, kunty. Apart from all that bum action you do, fancy talk, poor jokes and other shit.. you're a good man. Pandering like a ponce with that fuckin jazzy cretin will only make you ill. He's hated by all and needs to be gone. Kill him until he's dead.