CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ProfB is being stalked by a Phantom Quadcopter.

Me neighbour has been using his quadcopter to spy on me I think - Friday I was wearing me heated rollers & in the privacy of me own kitchen making a brew, when I glanced towards the window & realised a quadcopter was filming me?

Today, the very same quadcopter did a low level sortie while me smalls were on me washing line.

Does anyone have any useful suggestion on dealing with this cunt of a neighbour?

Guest JackoTC

Me neighbour has been using his quadcopter to spy on me I think - Friday I was wearing me heated rollers & in the privacy of me own kitchen making a brew, when I glanced towards the window & realised a quadcopter was filming me?

Today, the very same quadcopter did a low level sortie while me smalls were on me washing line.

Does anyone have any useful suggestion on dealing with this cunt of a neighbour?

Were you rubbing your tits a bit whilst making a brew ? Or sitting on a Rampant Rabbit ? If not, then he was probably filming the cockroaches in your kitchen for Environmental heath.........if fact maybe just Mental Health. 

No nothing now Spotto.

I'll be planting me Crocus bulbs tomorrow which I got for half price becos I am late with them.

I have 40 bulbs, if i clap eyes on the coper - i will bulb it, make no mistake.