CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

world vision adds.

I'm sitting down after a long day of doing fuck all about to tuck into my châteaubriand and a nice glass of french burgundy when I turn on the TV and these starving fly blown cunts pop up and put me off my meal. For fucks sake do they have to run these adds at tea time? If they stopped advertising and paying huge wages to their mostly American employees the cunts could feed most of these cunts. If you're starving, how do you have the energy to fuck and make more starving cunts?? Fuck off my TV and go hunt something to eat you lazy cunts.

Edited by grumpycunt

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm sitting down after a long day of doing fuck all about to tuck into my châteaubriand and a nice glass of french burgundy when I turn on the TV and these starving fly blown cunts pop up and put me off my meal. For fucks sake do they have to run these adds at tea time? If they stopped advertising and paying huge wages to their mostly American employees the cunts could feed most of these cunts. If you're starving, how do you have the energy to fuck and make more starving cunts?? Fuck off my TV and go hunt something to eat you lazy cunts.

Spot on, Grumps!  Just how many millions were spent to make these obvious attempts at pulling the guilt strings of the viewer when we had fuck all to do with putting those nomadic cunts into their situation?  That money could have bought several tons of rice, grain, purified water, etc.  Instead, they blow it, asking US for money to do what they should have and could have.  Oblivious, financially inept cunts, the lot of them.

Maybe a little less invading other countries and a little bit more money for the poor.

While their at it,they can tell the governments of these poor countries to stop lining their own pockets and help their own population out.

Ever noticed how these governments are stinking fucking rich? Cunts.

Save them from one thing and they'll expect you to cough up for the next thing. Land has what's called a 'carrying capacity' which is basically how many people, plants, animals etc. it can support. These fucks insist on going way over that, even though they have neither the wealth nor the infrastructure to support themselves. We are NOT helping by sending aid.

Guest nobgobbler

I should think a shipment of RU-486 might be in order, as well. 

Our local surgery has a glut of the morning after pill going begging, as the muslip doctor refuses to prescribe it for religious reasons.

Guest KuntaCunty

Our local surgery has a glut of the morning after pill going begging, as the muslip doctor refuses to prescribe it for religious reasons.

I'd knock the cunt out with a stick, and load up the boot for a liquidation sale outside the pubs. 

Guest nobgobbler

I'd knock the cunt out with a stick, and load up the boot for a liquidation sale outside the pubs. 

I'd like to make the cunt swallow the lot. What gives her the right to refuse to prescribe them. Just do your highly paid job, cunt.

Maybe a little less invading other countries and a little bit more money for the poor.

While their at it,they can tell the governments of these poor countries to top lining their own pockets and help their own population out.

Ever noticed how these governments are stinking fucking rich? Cunts.

I agree with Snatch, spit roasting Sir Philip Green on one their campfires would feed the cunts for ages.

Guest ducunti

Why not bypass the whole fucking process and give the money straight to the banks in the first place, they might even start giving away them little piggy bank money boxes again then.

Why not bypass the whole fucking process and give the money straight to the banks in the first place, they might even start giving away them little piggy bank money boxes again then.

Genius. The interest payments alone, that these poor countries have to pay our banks, would hoover up any money Gob Beldof raised.

Guest KuntaCunty

I'd like to make the cunt swallow the lot. What gives her the right to refuse to prescribe them. Just do your highly paid job, cunt.

Absolute cunts, the lot of them!  Shove an umbro up her minge and open the fucking thing! 

Guest nobgobbler

I agree. Paul Condon still hasn't paid for the racist errors of the Metropolitan Police and this would be a opportunity to redeem himself.

let's hope the cunt gets Ebola while he's there.

Guest ducunti

let's hope the cunt gets Ebola while he's there.

Any chance of taking Anne Barnes as an assistant,she would be totally fucking useless in the role if her present police commissioner position would suggest, but what's that matter if there's ebola on offer.

I heard Bono has moved his company to another country so as not to pay the high taxes in Ireland,therefore saving a small fortune.

How about the Irish cunt sending the money he saves to help out the countries he so readily spouts off about along with that other cunt Geldof.

Hypocrites the fucking lot of them. As long as they are seen in the public eye to be do-gooders that's all that matters to them. CUNTS with a capital fucking C.

In a country which is bursting at the seams and where food banks are sprouting up like fucking weeds this kind of shit is just what we need to see. Fuck them, give the cunts condoms instead.