CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Food Health Studies.

Decimus

You know the type. Some virgin, joyless white coat wearing cunt says one week that chocolate is bad for you. The next week, a slightly obese colleague cops the nark and to make themselves feel better, releases findings of a study which claim to have found that actually, its quite good for you. The amount of food and drink that is denigrated one minute as being the spawn of a diabetic, morbidly overweight, thigh chafing demon, and then praised as being the key to a longer life the next is astonishing. This one really takes the biscuit though. Apparently a new study suggests food should not be fried in olive oil, as this releases dangerous chemicals. I fucking despair, how many years have we had the cunting Mediterranean diet rammed down our pie and mash eating throats? And now this. All because some knob at N.I.C.E has bought shares in a rapeseed field. Cunts.

Guest Alfie Noakes

"A little bit of what you fancy does you good" said my old gran.
Its simple, less food in and more moving around is all that overweight people need to do.
Olive oil should be used once only for frying, that has been known by chefs for years that is why deep fat fryers aren't full of it (cost is a factor too).
As with expert advice, science is only correct until disproved by other science.

Guest JackoTC

I stopped believing it all ages ago. As you say, its good for you one minute and bad the next. I heavily supplement my diet with Cider, Fags and Gaviscon and I'm as fit as a fucking fiddle. Now if you'll excuse me, my truss has slipped and one of my scabs is leaking pus. 

This crap has been going on since I was at school in the 70s, possibly longer. Milk was in contention for a while. It's difficult to believe now, but many moons ago it was fags that were said to be good for you. The cunts don't know shit from treacle - never have.

Mrs Beeton's husband was a cunt.

Although I'm an intelligent, well informed consumer and all round super being,  I do understand the masses find looking after themselves quite a challenge. They need very simple rules/slogans to follow. What they don't need is the chopping and changing Decimus adroitly refers to.

You know the type. Some virgin, joyless white coat wearing cunt says one week that chocolate is bad for you. The next week, a slightly obese colleague cops the nark and to make themselves feel better, releases findings of a study which claim to have found that actually, its quite good for you. The amount of food and drink that is denigrated one minute as being the spawn of a diabetic, morbidly overweight, thigh chafing demon, and then praised as being the key to a longer life the next is astonishing. This one really takes the biscuit though. Apparently a new study suggests food should not be fried in olive oil, as this releases dangerous chemicals. I fucking despair, how many years have we had the cunting Mediterranean diet rammed down our pie and mash eating throats? And now this. All because some knob at N.I.C.E has bought shares in a rapeseed field. Cunts.

NICE are a bunch of practicing avoiding GP nazis. Just don't take any notice of them