CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bono the inept cyclist.

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

This daft cunt is either trying to grab Geldofs sympathy mantle or he's a total cunt. Apparenty he's been the victim of a very high speed cyling accident breaking a shoulder in three places, an arm in six places and fracturing an eye socket in a New York park. I'm starting to believe there maybe a god up there after all.

Guest ducunti

Not sure exactly what the cunt was doing at the time of impact, I fell off a 1000cc motor cycle at Silverstone and only broke a collar bone. I'd like to think someone attacked him with a heavy implement repeatedly. 

This daft cunt is either trying to grab Geldofs sympathy mantle or he's a total cunt. Apparenty he's been the victim of a very high speed cyling accident breaking a shoulder in three places, an arm in six places and fracturing an eye socket in a New York park. I'm starting to believe there maybe a god up there after all.

Perhaps "The Angel of Harlem" descended upon him from on high. I'll get my coat.

Guest KuntaCunty

Was he wearing one of those special cycling helmets?  The ones that make you look like a bell end that has been dragged over rotating knives?  I hope not!  If the cunt never bays out another rendition of Sunday Bloody Sunday, I for one will be very happy. 

Two noms on Bono -  1,falling off his cycle in public & 2, his luggage falling out of a private jet? Mega CUNTBREED then, but the worse thing for me was a U2 album appearing on me new iPhone without warning - I thought I’d bought it while drunk - as the old saying goes ‘go online drunk, buy junk.’

Noo, turns out it was a freebie? 

Had Apple given me a Barclay James Harvest download I’d be a happy bunny, instead I am cursing Bono left, right & centre, no wonder he is having mishaps - things go wrong in threes! :ph34r: 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Two noms on Bono -  1,falling off his cycle in public & 2, his luggage falling out of a private jet? Mega CUNTBREED then, but the worse thing for me was a U2 album appearing on me new iPhone without warning - I thought I’d bought it while drunk - as the old saying goes ‘go online drunk, buy junk.’

Noo, turns out it was a freebie? 

Had Apple given me a Barclay James Harvest download I’d be a happy bunny, instead I am cursing Bono left, right & centre, no wonder he is having mishaps - things go wrong in threes! :ph34r: 

Blimey Barclay James Harvest, that brings back a few cloudy memories.