CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MQR Billiard analysts.

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

Phone rings'hi I'm jodie from MQR can I peak to.... Regards a survey on the recent by election result' me 'er no sorry but as you people obtain information free and sell it how much you paying' jodie ' sorry we don't pay' me. 'well then sorry I don't speak please remove my number from your database' jodie replies ' goodbye'.
One hour later the cunts call again 'hi this is jacky from MQR can I speak to......' me ' no I've already told you we don't give any information free now fucking remove my number from your database goodbye'.
30 seconds later phone rings again 'hi this is Michele from MQR' I think you know the rest.
Me 'this is the third time you have called when I requested you fuck off the first time' Michele replies ' no I haven't sir' me ' well I'll grant you that one, but two other gormless turds have now I will only say this once more please do not fucking call me again you fucking thick cunt as if I want to speak to a right cunting thicko I'll call my brother'
She put the phone down and have not heard from them since.

Guest ducunti

Billiards was massively popular with the British Raj in India. Which is why they put a dot on one of the balls*

* I appreciate the nomination isn't about table based ball games per se, but why let context get in the way of a weak religious/cultural based joke.(1)

(1) There is a tenuous connection with Indian call centres.

Bronski put a dot on one of his balls, so he can tell left from right.

Guest ducunti

Unfortunately the thick cunt forgot that the mirror he used to see his crusty ball sack hidden beneath his spunk swilling gut would have the illusion of reversing his left and right.

Pointless exercise anyway, stepmom scrubs them clean every night.

Guest JackoTC

Phone rings'hi I'm jodie from MQR can I peak to.... Regards a survey on the recent by election result' me 'er no sorry but as you people obtain information free and sell it how much you paying' jodie ' sorry we don't pay' me. 'well then sorry I don't speak please remove my number from your database' jodie replies ' goodbye'.
One hour later the cunts call again 'hi this is jacky from MQR can I speak to......' me ' no I've already told you we don't give any information free now fucking remove my number from your database goodbye'.
30 seconds later phone rings again 'hi this is Michele from MQR' I think you know the rest.
Me 'this is the third time you have called when I requested you fuck off the first time' Michele replies ' no I haven't sir' me ' well I'll grant you that one, but two other gormless turds have now I will only say this once more please do not fucking call me again you fucking thick cunt as if I want to speak to a right cunting thicko I'll call my brother'
She put the phone down and have not heard from them since.

This happened to me with a large Double Glazing company who had a small sales office about 5 miles from us. The cunts kept calling, and I got angrier. Then they started really taking the piss, all laughing in the background etc. When I told them I would see them all very soon, they thought I was joking. In the end they bolted the door and called the Police. A 6' 4" Glaswegian brandishing a sword has that effect on some folks. That's when I was young and angry though. Must dash, some fucking cheeky cunt has just put a free paper through the door, now where did I put that ice axe.............. 

This happened to me with a large Double Glazing company who had a small sales office about 5 miles from us. The cunts kept calling, and I got angrier. Then they started really taking the piss, all laughing in the background etc. When I told them I would see them all very soon, they thought I was joking. In the end they bolted the door and called the Police. A 6' 4" Glaswegian brandishing a sword has that effect on some folks. That's when I was young and angry though. Must dash, some fucking cheeky cunt has just put a free paper through the door, now where did I put that ice axe.............. 

Just the one sword - and a dwarf to boot. Fucking amateur! B)

Guest JackoTC

Hold onto to that freebie paper too, and any Pizza home delivery menus... I'm almost out of paper chain material for the lounge and I've half of a Pritstik to use up.

Will do Jazz. I can barely contain myself in anticipation of the festive treats round yours again. Our KFC still doesnt open on xmas day.

You could also try murdering someone noisily whilst these cunts are still on the line. It could either be a real murder, or just you trying to bum the dog. It would certainly put me off my stride.