CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that say "yea big", "yea high" etc.

On the train home and some young, chinless cunt next to me, gassing to his equally chinless, supernumerary toothed bell-end mate, says, in a middle-class-but-with-Australian-questioning-intonation voice, "It was, like.....you know.....yea big".

For the morons among you, "yea" is pronounced "yay". You must have heard this shit before.

Fucking "Yea big"??????? What sort of fucking cock gobbling, turkey-throated ringpiece says that? For Christ's sake. I'd like to have connected him to a field telephone and cranked the living hell out of it.

Terry.

Guest KuntaCunty

On the train home and some young, chinless cunt next to me, gassing to his equally chinless, supernumerary toothed bell-end mate, says, in a middle-class-but-with-Australian-questioning-intonation voice, "It was, like.....you know.....yea big".

For the morons among you, "yea" is pronounced "yay". You must have heard this shit before.

Fucking "Yea big"??????? What sort of fucking cock gobbling, turkey-throated ringpiece says that? For Christ's sake. I'd like to have connected him to a field telephone and cranked the living hell out of it.

Terry.

Perhaps I've just been more fortunate than you, but I've never heard any of this cuntish tosh before.  Is it possible you just put yourself in the wrong types of places with the worst sorts of cunts? 

Guest cuntcrapper

Cliche ridden little cunts all of them, especially the fuckwit 'Wiggers' with their cacktalk and neanderthal felicitations. All comes from the same school as the turdbrain footballers, with the unbelievable rigours they perform after scoring a goal. I want to vomit in both embarrassment and anger at having to share the atmosphere, into which their useless lungs have just exhaled. We should have 'Drones' now in the UK, blasting the cunts at 6,000 rpm.