CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Evans

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That's a bit misleading, isn't it Baws?  You really can't make mention of Jimmy Savile's comedy genius on here without taking a kicking from the puntership and Roops.  

Sssh, Wiz, I just want to see how far old Smashy here is willing to go on a first date.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well,  you started better than most with an immediate apology for cursing us with your presence, but then you seem to get it into your head that anyone gives a shit about you or your online history. I've seen what a bunch of lovey dovey arse bandits they are over at Is a Cunt, so I'll let you off this time, but you're going to have to do much better than this in the future. 

Welcome and fuck off

No! It's all gone wrong now. I just read some more of his stuff on isacunt and he used the phrase "I'm well jeal bro" in a non ironic fashion. If he starts any of that shit here, I'm afraid he's going to have to die.

Guest A Smashing Cunt
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No! It's all gone wrong now. I just read some more of his stuff on isacunt and he used the phrase "I'm well jeal bro" in a non ironic fashion. If he starts any of that shit here, I'm afraid he's going to have to die.

If I said well jeal bro in a dockers pub in Ull id be kicked in the cunt,everyone knows its "well jeal love or luv" not bro ere in the land of norvern monkies

Guest A Smashing Cunt
53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sssh, Wiz, I just want to see how far old Smashy here is willing to go on a first date.

Whos buying Kitt...Cliff Richards new album?

Guest A Smashing Cunt
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Well,  you started better than most with an immediate apology for cursing us with your presence, but then you seem to get it into your head that anyone gives a shit about you or your online history. I've seen what a bunch of lovey dovey arse bandits they are over at Is a Cunt, so I'll let you off this time, but you're going to have to do much better than this in the future. 

Welcome and fuck off

Aww thanks for the warm welcome,i promise to be a right old cunt.....

Guest A Smashing Cunt
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't worry, you can say whatever you like about them on here, absolutely anything goes.

Any thoughts on Sir Philip Green?

Phillip Green is a massive yacht owning cunt,I really liked BHS,s checked shirts

With one or two tragic exceptions, a sizeable proportion of single mothers are loose, dirty slags.

No less dirty for being on benefits and opening their legs to some other random bloke.

I hope Santa visits them with a high powered vacuum machine, like the Womb Doom 3000, which is available at ratdeath.com

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Cunt button spastic alert!

31 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He probably thinks it's a compliment. I shall fire off an exploratory "Iron" and see how that goes.

Perhaps it's the custom on his former cunting site. Which has me wondering, if he considers this place an upgrade how fucking abysmal must "is a cunt" be? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scotty said:

Perhaps it's the custom on his former cunting site. Which has me wondering, if he considers this place an upgrade how fucking abysmal must "is a cunt" be? 

They nominate worthy topics and people for cuntings, but it's all so fucking nicey nicey. Nobody ever calls anyone a cunt or tells them to kill themselves. 

Puffs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They nominate worthy topics and people for cuntings, but it's all so fucking nicey nicey. Nobody ever calls anyone a cunt or tells them to kill themselves. 

Puffs.

Well, if they're sending their rejects over here can't we put an exploratory party of our own together? 🤔

Guest Erroreptile404
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Puffs.

Literally every other nomination on that site is either Theresa May, Brexit, EU or some obscure politician or radio host no one's ever heard of. Oh and 'snowflakes and lefties'. Always. Ad nauseam.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think Jewdy is already over there.

That explains the nicey nicey bit, then.  Judge is adamantly opposed to much of what is said here, but doesn't fancy leaving altogether and taking Pen, Frank, Albert, Panz, and Bubba with him.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Literally every other nomination on that site is either Theresa May, Brexit, EU or some obscure politician or radio host no one's ever heard of. Oh and 'snowflakes and lefties'. Always. Ad nauseam.

Fuck, looks as though they've got Panz baby after all.  

2 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I was looking at their topic list earlier. Rick Stein took a pasting for frying fish, and Olly Murs was savaged for wearing a trilby! Vicious stuff! 

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was looking at their topic list earlier. Rick Stein took a pasting for frying fish, and Olly Murs was savaged for wearing a trilby! Vicious stuff! 

I found another one called "cunto.org' with a no holds barred quite amusing comments section on some of the nominations. 

Guest A Smashing Cunt
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

I found another one called "cunto.org' with a no holds barred quite amusing comments section on some of the nominations. 

Was looking on Cunto,Jon Gaunt gets loads of cunts,was a fan of his but hes shit now and just begs for money

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Just had a peek, all I can say about it is....

PILE OF SHIT! 

10 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

They have merch! I've ordered several sets of Cunto Cards for Judge - Cash On Delivery - although they'll be too late for Xmas now,

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

They have merch! I've ordered several sets of Cunto Cards for Judge - Cash On Delivery - although they'll be too late for Xmas now,

Maybe he'll use one as a new avatar.  Old Pancho's had his day.