CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Evans

He's a stupid common gobshite who thinks that having money makes him special, (Not that he's very good at keeping it.) He also suffers from the delusion that the universe will end if he pauses his unfunny, uninteresting, name-dropping stream-of-consciousness wittering for even a single fucking second. Not unlike that oily piece of shit, Chris Moyles.

• Like 1

Guest ducunti

Remember a few years back when Russ Williams and his then sidekick Jono were presenting their Virgin radio show from around London on an open topped bus. They pulled up outside the radio one studios and Jono shouted some remarks ending in ginger headed tosser, through a megaphone. One uncalculated massive mistake as a few months later the said ginger headed tosser was part owner of the station and sacking him.

This personified pint of piss winds me right the fuck up no end, be it on the telly or the rare occasion I dare to listen to the cunt's breakfast show.

How he's landed a couple of the birds he has I will never know. He's certainly got a face for radio, and a voice for silent film too. Nauseating little fuckwit.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

He's one brown nosing, boasting, overly cheerful fucker.  I don't mind the music on R2 brekkie show but he's fucking awful.

I saw this cunt on the One Show the other night when I accidentally switched onto the show.  He looks even weirder than he sounds.  The Comb Over King, become he has.

He really is a squirmy little shit. Nick Abbot on LBC on the weekend and Rob Elms on BBC London are great presenters.

stopped listening to R2 many moons ago at the onset of the evans - vine - wright daily cuntfest   - but inadvertedly tuned in last weekend and fuck me , just when you thought things can't get any worse  ...... tony bastarding cunt fucking blackburn for fucks sake with his special brand of auralwank excuse for a programme. these fuckers must knock one out all over the mixing desk every time they get the chance to mention their own fucking name.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Guest Alfie Noakes

So he has got the top gear job. After repeatedly denying that he was interested. Media whore! Top gear was old and stale with the three stooges, but now they are throwing it in the bin putting that twat in charge.

There are still a load of cunts at the bbc.

So he has got the top gear job. After repeatedly denying that he was interested. Media whore! Top gear was old and stale with the three stooges, but now they are throwing it in the bin putting that twat in charge.

There are still a load of cunts at the bbc.

I wonder how many people that called for clarkson to be sacked are now reconsidering their faux outrage. Fuck top gear, it's stale, boring and has had its day, just like Frank...

• Like 1

I wonder how many people that called for clarkson to be sacked are now reconsidering their faux outrage. Fuck top gear, it's stale, boring and has had its day, just like Frank...

Fuck me, Edders, I've taken quite a bit of offence to this. Your quote is an absolutely scandalous, libelous  statement of outrageous falseness... Frank never had a day.

Fuck me, Edders, I've taken quite a bit of offence to this. Your quote is an absolutely scandalous, libelous  statement of outrageous falseness... Frank never had a day.

Forgive me Dec's,  of course you are right, it's frank, he annoys me and is a total self obsessed cunt...perfect criteria for Co presenting on top gear ! Frank I will tune into the new series to watch you squirm up Chris Evans hole, perfect replacement for Hammond.  All we need is a replacement for james may, any ideas ?, I am thinking punkape 

Forgive me Dec's,  of course you are right, it's frank, he annoys me and is a total self obsessed cunt...perfect criteria for Co presenting on top gear ! Frank I will tune into the new series to watch you squirm up Chris Evans hole, perfect replacement for Hammond.  All we need is a replacement for james may, any ideas ?, I am thinking punkape 

As long as Frank does a step by step recreation of Hammond's crash, but ups the ante a bit by dying, I'll be happy. Punkers is a perfect May. I was  thinking Jazz for the Stig. A man of mystery who absolutely never ever reveals anything about his true identity...

stopped listening to R2 many moons ago at the onset of the evans - vine - wright daily cuntfest   - but inadvertedly tuned in last weekend and fuck me , just when you thought things can't get any worse  ...... tony bastarding cunt fucking blackburn for fucks sake with his special brand of auralwank excuse for a programme. these fuckers must knock one out all over the mixing desk every time they get the chance to mention their own fucking name.

I nommed Jeremy Vine a while ago. Why they want him on R2 is beyond me. His whiny fucking voice should be shunted to Radio bore (4).