CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Evans

Guest JackoTC

I like him. For starters, he's a self made man. Shows like "Don't forget your toothbrush" and "TFI" were groundbreaking and genius. If it wasn't for the fact he is an ugly ginger speckoid I would declare him the finest of fellows. But he is. So I wont.

Teach it only one phrase, frank.

"Please help, they've turned me into a parrot."

Not really the time for high jinks Scotty. My good friend and colleague has been indefinitely banned... on the very eve of his summer holiday! An awful state of affairs. Good morning. 

Guest Snatch

I wouldn't be seen dead at the pinkaboo BBC especially as Clarkson has quite rightly left it.

Why not? They love The Royal Family.

Edited by Snatch
Punkape has got fuck all to do in his bedsit.

Guest Snatch

The love The Royal Family. 

What on earth is that supposed to mean ? 

Get a translator or go and get an O level in English you thick retarded fuckwit.

Deplorable. Are you on drugs?

Edited. Happy now you boring wanker?

Guest Snatch

You fucking illiterate spastic.

I miss one letter out and I'm illiterate?

I'd rather be illiterate than someone who constantly bullshits on and on about how fucking upper class he is.

Your a moron Punkape. A complete fucking moron.

I'm surprised you notice with your industrial input of class a drugs.

I've been at my exclusive golf club all day .I played really well and I'm playing in a club match tomorrow against an equally exclusive club.

Maybe one of them might secretly post on Cunts Corner like me ! 

Lol

I very much doubt that anyone who really plays at an exclusive golf club would ever consider posting on a forum like CC. Dream on Walter, you tedious dunce.

I'm surprised you notice with your industrial input of class a drugs.

I've been at my exclusive golf club all day .I played really well and I'm playing in a club match tomorrow against an equally exclusive club.

Maybe one of them might secretly post on Cunts Corner like me ! 

Lol

Sounds amazing! An exclusive place for boring exclusive  twats to play exclusive golf with other exclusive twats to reinforce the exclusive fallacy that you are in some way important. Self aggrandising bullshit indulged in by wannabe human beings. 

By the sound of things you've probably been playing crazy golf on Rhyl seafront with one of your meths drinking mates you sad cunt. 

Guest Snatch

Maybe that's the irony......

But for suggesting so it definitely makes you untermench.....

lol.

pleb.

lol.

It's spelt "Untermensch". Still fucking illiterate. The Royal Family are all German related. How disappointed they would be on your spelling of the German language.

Bi-sexual yes,bi-lingual no.

It's spelt "Untermensch". Still fucking illiterate. The Royal Family are all German related. How disappointed they would be on your spelling of the German language.

Bi-sexual yes,bi-lingual no.

I'm pretty sure there's a Greek in there somewhere, snatchers. And thinking of phil, I've often wondered that if he hadn't married into a family of krauts what his take on them might have been. When you look at some of his comments on foreigners, you'd think the germans would have been pretty fertile ground for his particular line of racism, comedy of which we, as a nation, have been unfairly deprived. :angry:

Guest Snatch

I'm pretty sure there's a Greek in there somewhere, snatchers. And thinking of phil, I've often wondered that if he hadn't married into a family of krauts what his take on them might have been. When you look at some of his comments on foreigners, you'd think the germans would have been pretty fertile ground for his particular line of racism, comedy of which we, as a nation, have been unfairly deprived. :angry:

If Phil hadn't of married into the Family then he would be as skint as the rest of the Greek cunts.

Yes, noted. They will milk every last shekel out of the cunting thing. I reckon they regret sacking the wanker, but they really had no other choice. (Not being a soft cunt or anything like that) but you simply can't have idiots going around assaulting others because their grub wasn't ready.

I was standing in a queue in Mc Donald's today thinking exactly the opposite. Spotty, specky 17 year old fucked off for 10 mins to get more shite coffee.

• 3 years later...

I feel this ruddy-faced ginger wanker needs a re-cunt, having recently announced that  his twins are to be named Boo and Wait. What, in the name of god, possesses these celebrity retards to saddle their kids with such ridiculous fucking names? And they’re not even amusing names like Frank Zappa’s Dweezil and Moon Unit. What a stupid ginger cunt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I feel this ruddy-faced ginger wanker needs a re-cunt, having recently announced that  his twins are to be named Boo and Wait. What, in the name of god, possesses these celebrity retards to saddle their kids with such ridiculous fucking names? And they’re not even amusing names like Frank Zappa’s Dweezil and Moon Unit. What a stupid ginger cunt.

I read somewhere that 'Ping and Pong' were also possibilities. The Top Gear destroying cunt should be disappeared simply for existing, but this adds weight to all arguments supporting his demise.

You would have thought the celebrity breeders would have learned from the Geldof's, all those kids were given fucking stupid names and now the resultant spastics are falling over each other to fatally overdose.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

What have you called your off spring, Balsa and Wood?    lol lol