CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris Evans

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Virgin Radio listeners are in for a treat; this cunt in the mornings and piss head Zoe Ball in the afternoons. For once I'd be envious of Helen Keller. 

If you shove red hot ice picks in your eyes and ears, you can rest easily until you die.  

Guest A Smashing Cunt
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Virgin Radio listeners are in for a treat; this cunt in the mornings and piss head Zoe Ball in the afternoons. For once I'd be envious of Helen Keller. 

Saw that ugly moose Zoe Ball presenting book awards on tv,she looked lost,think shed get brain ache reading The Beano,only on tv cos of her nutty dad

18 minutes ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

Saw that ugly moose Zoe Ball presenting book awards on tv,she looked lost,think shed get brain ache reading The Beano,only on tv cos of her nutty dad

she avoids corns in those awful pointy shoes by slipping a foetus into each one.

She's dirty and foetid 

4 hours ago, A Smashing Cunt said:

Sorry fellow cunters,Im a middle aged grumpy cunt from Yorkshire,im certain ive never had an account on here before but always meant to join and never got round to it,im Smasher on ISAC(is a cunt) but struggle to post on there a lot,sommat to do with javascript and cookies,had a twitter account called Smasher up until a year ago-ish,chose to delete my account cos I upset a famous jewish comedian who was gonna report me i think after a harmless heckle i made,so im safe,not a troll,just tend to reply to topics that grab me rather than post em,merry cuntmas an all that stuff....

@sean5302?

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Alf I’m at the in-laws in Bourge Saint Maurice about to enjoy a poulet chapon.. a big breasted castrated chicken. What are your plans over the next few days?

To relax without children or responsibilities and a slow roast rib of beef tomorrow.