CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wouldn't stop pissing me off

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

I’m sick of every fucker making me feel angry. Life isn’t as good as it used to be due to the shit I have been dealing with this week. I got kicked out of my local Magic: The Gathering Tournament for punching a 12 year old kid for cheating, I got asked to leave at Forbidden Planet for apparently bothering the female customers, the best comment I received on my artwork on Fur Affinity is “worrying”, and my mother ruined my dakimakura pillow cases when she put them in the wash with coloured clothing. Now I had you guys wants me to get kicked this website. I’m so fucking angry with you cunts I could attack you guys with my katanas, if it weren’t for my mother confiscating them after I chased the bin-men away from my house with one. I’m so fucking angry right now. My bellend is dry whilst my pits is sweating like Niagara Falls, I got spots spreading from my forehead all the way down to my balls, and my heart is pounding like a jackhammer. I’m so fucking angry with you cunts right now I could turn fucking super saiyan.

• 4 years later...
On 24/01/2015 at 17:20, Guest Keith Lard said:

I’m sick of every fucker making me feel angry. Life isn’t as good as it used to be due to the shit I have been dealing with this week. I got kicked out of my local Magic: The Gathering Tournament for punching a 12 year old kid for cheating, I got asked to leave at Forbidden Planet for apparently bothering the female customers, the best comment I received on my artwork on Fur Affinity is “worrying”, and my mother ruined my dakimakura pillow cases when she put them in the wash with coloured clothing. Now I had you guys wants me to get kicked this website. I’m so fucking angry with you cunts I could attack you guys with my katanas, if it weren’t for my mother confiscating them after I chased the bin-men away from my house with one. I’m so fucking angry right now. My bellend is dry whilst my pits is sweating like Niagara Falls, I got spots spreading from my forehead all the way down to my balls, and my heart is pounding like a jackhammer. I’m so fucking angry with you cunts right now I could turn fucking super saiyan.

This is fucking brilliant, does anyone know how we can get this cunt back?