CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wouldn't stop pissing me off

Guest Keith Lard

22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is fucking brilliant, does anyone know how we can get this cunt back?

I was sorry to see him go. Kieth Lard was an original and sometimes very funny. We had to nuke him when he started to upload dodgy narratives and imagery despite several warnings.

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I was sorry to see him go. Kieth Lard was an original and sometimes very funny. We had to nuke him when he started to upload dodgy narratives and imagery despite several warnings.

Definitely a superb caricature of the weapons obsessed, morbidly obese man-child, who still obeys his mother and likes teddy bears.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I deleted the PMs he sent me, the sick little fucker

I forgot you were included in that. Alf was another one, possibly Scotty? I can't remember the exact details of the content, but I remember worrying about getting a knock on the door from the Old Bill.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I forgot you were included in that. Alf was another one, possibly Scotty? I can't remember the exact details of the content, but I remember worrying about getting a knock on the door from the Old Bill.

I don't want to be associated with any of that shite, as I'm a real person in the normal world. I simply want to come here and call you a cunt.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
I've kept all your PM's though

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't want to be associated with any of that shite, as I'm a real person in the normal world. I simply want to come here and call you a cunt.

Indeed. Sadly, there are some sick cunts who can't just leave it at personal and family related abuse.

During the time I've been here, I've been subjected to Keith's borderline noncing images, a photo uploaded by Gurt of a fat chink shitting in her own mouth, and Jazz's dog fucking images penchant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Sadly, there are some sick cunts who can't just leave it at personal and family related abuse.

During the time I've been here, I've been subjected to Keith's borderline noncing images, a photo uploaded by Gurt of a fat chink shitting in her own mouth, and Jazz's dog fucking images penchant.

No need to rub it in you lucky cunt

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't want to be associated with any of that shite, as I'm a real person in the normal world. 

Having a ponytail, being called Tim, and molesting marshland ecosystems is not normal.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Nothing from keith in my inbox decs, at least that I remember. Weren't they supposed to be dodgy links or something? I do recall some talk about it. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 hours ago, The Beast said:

Any cunt uploading images of men being done up the shitter is a big no, no in my book.

Well said, also the scat cartoons were truly sick.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Say what you will about the nutter, but at least he brought something to the site.  Perhaps sick, deviant and disgusting, but also many laughs with his stories of being banned from brony conventions, put out of sleep overs, and getting a kicking at comic con's.  Unlike Frank and a certain few others, who offer fuck all to the Corner.  I'd welcome Keith back in a moment.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 14:06, Eric Cuntman said:

This is fucking brilliant, does anyone know how we can get this cunt back?

Dress yerself up as a laytex pony...

By all accounts he was last seen on Easter Island, lined up with the last of his kind. 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Say what you will about the nutter, but at least he brought something to the site.  Perhaps sick, deviant and disgusting, but also many laughs with his stories of being banned from brony conventions, put out of sleep overs, and getting a kicking at comic con's.  Unlike Frank and a certain few others, who offer fuck all to the Corner.  I'd welcome Keith back in a moment.

He was a one trick brony though. Asking to fuck my mother's ashes was a bit strong too.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Cardinal Sin said:

He was a one trick brony though. Asking to fuck my mother's ashes was a bit strong too.

He fucked-up every cunt's stag night, by taking inflatable pony's to new levels of depravity.

16 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Granted, the fat shite had his moments. His katana wielding antics were funny to a point and we all enjoy taking the piss out of lard arses. However, I'd put my mortgage on the fact he's on some kind of noncing watch list for life...