CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonathan Ross

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

I don't see why i need to explain why this cunt is such a cunt but i fucking will anyway. His brother is also a cunt so it's probably genetic, but that's no excuse in my book. Jonathan is a smarmy, smirking "chat show host" and, like all of his kind, he makes a fucking good living out of sticking his tongue up the arses of no talent bums like himself. It's a nice little club of back slapping wankers who look after each other and promote each other to their dumb fucking audience. But what really winds me up about this cunt is his pathetic smutty schoolboy humour and the stupid fucking grin on his face when he drops another "Carry On' style double entendre and looks around like he is Oscar fucking Wilde or something. Only the British are dumb enough and sexually repressed enough to lap this shit up. About 5 years ago i was walking down Whitehall and the Ross cunt came along driving very slowly in a massive open top American car. He was looking around with that stupid fucking grin on his face checking out who was looking at him. Some Scottish bloke shouted some abuse at him which i didn't quite catch. To my eternal shame and regret by the time i had thought of something appropriate to shout at the shitbag the fucker had gone. That's an opportunity which will never fall into my lap again. Fucking cunt. Oh.......and his wife is a right sort with a great pair of tits......that's another reason to hate this fucking bastard!

his wife is a right sort with a great pair of tits......

I see you're courting popularity with the schoolboy contingent by going for the cheap tit shot there? Oh well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

On which note, the Jewish Chronicle reported in 2008 Ross's description of Goldman rising from a conjugal "quickie" on the floor during a moment when the children were out of the house, with a Sticklebrick stuck to each buttock. Classy!

Guest ducunti

Fucking spot on, this man as cunts come along is one of the biggest,I always turn over whenever he's on the TV. Has his wife still got the red hair, remember seeing her do that occult investigation program, have no idea what it was about just spent an hour staring at the glorious bumpers.

Guest KuntaCunty

Absolutely. Though I think the most disappointing thing is his outrageously sexist comments about his wife. No mention of her successful screenwriting career, just a smutty observation about her fabulous set of fun bags. Disgraceful.

That's the bit that held my attention.  The rest was just standard slagging off.  Not his usual A game, I admit, but the opening statement of Judge's remarks was appropriate, "I don't know why I have to explain why this cunt is a cunt..."  We all know Ross is a cunt, so we were actually spared quite a bit of history on the cunt, for which I am very grateful.  

Guest judgetwi

My opinion of the judge has just nosedived. He had a golden opportunity to hurl abuse at jonathan fucking ross, but failed in what I consider to be his civic duty?? Words fail me.

Interesting. So you don't want the truth, you prefer the lies and bullshit provided by Frank and so many other wankers on here. Ok then, what actually happened is that i pulled the cunt out of his car, slapped him around a bit, pulled down my trousers and shat in his face. Then i nicked his keys, went round his house and fucked his wife for hours. Happy now?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Interesting. So you don't want the truth, you prefer the lies and bullshit provided by Frank and so many other wankers on here. Ok then, what actually happened is that i pulled the cunt out of his car, slapped him around a bit, pulled down my trousers and shat in his face. Then i nicked his keys, went round his house and fucked his wife for hours. Happy now?

Just calling him a cunt would have sufficed. You were definitely off your game that day.

You had a chance to at least yell "you cunt" at jonathan ross in an open top car, and blew it. I did not question your honesty, which I fully accept. And yes, he certainly is a cunt.

I don't believe it.
  • Like 1

You daft old sod. You can whittle on and on like the bitter old stubborn failure you've become. It's all said and done. The nearly man... a washed up and redundant alcoholic pile.

Guest judgetwi

You daft old sod. You can whittle on and on like the bitter old stubborn failure you've become. It's all said and done. The nearly man... a washed up and redundant alcoholic pile.

Here we go again. Everyone who recognizes Frank as a complete wanker is a pisshead. Frank , you should buy some shares in a few breweries. Then you could make some profit out of all these people you are driving to drink. No need to thank me.

Frank, you're in danger of having one of your turns again. Have you checked your blood sugar levels? I would never have worked with Jon Anderson simply because of how he spelt his first name.