CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonathan Ross

Guest judgetwi

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest judgetwi

Came across this massive wanker on the telly the other day. You'd think this tosser would pay for a proper professional to dye his hair instead of rubbing a tin of Kiwi into his barnet.  Tight cunt.

On 27 January 2015 at 9:37 AM, judgetwi said:

Interesting. So you don't want the truth, you prefer the lies and bullshit provided by Frank and so many other wankers on here. Ok then, what actually happened is that i pulled the cunt out of his car, slapped him around a bit, pulled down my trousers and shat in his face. Then i nicked his keys, went round his house and fucked his wife for hours. Happy now?

I'd certainly have believed this, if you'd said you went round his house and jizzed in your pants as Wossy's missus opened the door. But I do concur, Mrs B finds him and his guests hilarious. I find them fucking hateful, fame hungry, talentless cunts. 

And on another note, I'm sure Wossy was probably involved in his brothers drug fuelled gay romps, nobody can be that much of a lisping, floppy haired whoopsie without hiding some dirty secrets. 

• Like 3

Guest DingTheRioja
58 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'd certainly have believed this, if you'd said you went round his house and jizzed in your pants as Wossy's missus opened the door. But I do concur, Mrs B finds him and his guests hilarious. I find them fucking hateful, fame hungry, talentless cunts. 

And on another note, I'm sure Wossy was probably involved in his brothers drug fuelled gay romps, nobody can be that much of a lisping, floppy haired whoopsie without hiding some dirty secrets. 

Wossy would shag anything... any bloke who says he likes them rats on a stick he calls "dogs" is either;-

1. trying to get into the knickers of the girl walking them, or
  2. a screaming whoopsie

• 3 years later...

Can we resurrect this nom?

I'm stuck round my mums house and she's watching the shitfest that is The Masked Singer. And part of the panel of judges is this fucking annoying cunt. I'm gonna make my excuses and leave before one of my mum's Lladro pieces goes through the fucking screen. 

I hate the talent vaccuum with every fibre of my being 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm stuck round my mums house and she's watching the shitfest that is The Masked Singer. And part of the panel of judges is this fucking annoying cunt. I'm gonna make my excuses and leave before one of my mum's Lladro pieces goes through the fucking screen. 

Your mum is still alive? 

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's nothing. I've got Sunday dinner at my mums tomorrow. Which means I have to sit through call the midwife. 

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here's a test for you. Watch Jenny Agutter as the mother superior and try and remember what she looked like, bollock naked, in Walkabout. 

Did that last week. But I eventually just started thinking about her in the shower in 'An American Werewolf In London'. She was a bit young for me in walkabout. 

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here's a test for you. Watch Jenny Agutter as the mother superior and try and remember what she looked like, bollock naked, in Walkabout. 

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did that last week. But I eventually just started thinking about her in the shower in 'An American Werewolf In London'. She was a bit young for me in walkabout. 

I've studied these scenes extensively over the years, and I'll be fucked if I can remember any bollocks.