CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ISIS head choppers

Stubby Pecker

We should  keep out of all these countries as we simply don't understand them. Our normal frames of reference don't apply, just like they wouldn't apply in the Britain of centuries gone by. 

Look. They delibrately confuse us with their reporting. They lie, obfuscate, disemble, write phrases like 'Our sources' and 'available information' 'allegedly' We can never know what exactly the fuck is going on. They have spent years studying this shit and are experts at pushing societys buttons in just the right way. You'll never see the game, it's enough to know that it's being played so you keep an open mind on everything.
You cant claim everythings a conspiracy, but the you also cant claim that the conspiracies are bollocks. Who the fuck knows what's happening? We dont.

ISIS vids? These are supposedly the Daddies of terrorism. These cunts are hard as fuck and oh so very evil. So bad and evil that Al Queda shit their pants when they see them. Yet all of their 'beheading' videos dont actualy contain any beheadings. Why not? If they want to show the west how fucking bad they fucking are and have us all quaking in our boots, then why are they editing out the beheading bits? There is no shortage of vids showing cunts being beheaded on the internet. so many that you can become quite the expert on head removal if you so desire. But ISIS edit theirs? Fuck off. There is only one logical reason why the actual beheadings are not being shown.
And you do know that all Al Queda and ISIS vids come from one source? This ladies company.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Katz

Edit yourself deedum.. you fucking stupid cunt. No one cares.

I see that luckless Jordanian pilot has been incinerated ...... I guess that'll win friends and influence people.

It was obscene and barbaric Spott but these buggers can serve up plenty of footage of their own people mangled by airstrikes. We should get out and keep out.

• Like 1

It was obscene and barbaric Spott but these buggers can serve up plenty of footage of their own people mangled by airstrikes. We should get out and keep out.

We should Ratty, but we never learn. It does seem that wherever mother empire landed her boots in the good old days, trouble has erupted on epic fucking scales ever since. You've got/had: The Israeli- Palestine conflict, Afghanistan, emnity between Pakistan and India, Tamils fighting in Sri Lanka, the Cyprus problem, Northern Ireland, apartheid in South Africa, Sudanese infighting, Zimbabwean despotism. And these are to name but a few. And before any sabre rattling cunt with misty eyes for the days we used to give johnny native the strap starts shouting me down, yes I am aware we can't be held solely to blame. But if you look beneath a lot of these conflicts there's a little history of good old British divide and rule hiding in there somewhere.

We should Ratty, but we never learn. It does seem that wherever mother empire landed her boots in the good old days, trouble has erupted on epic fucking scales ever since. You've got/had: The Israeli- Palestine conflict, Afghanistan, emnity between Pakistan and India, Tamils fighting in Sri Lanka, the Cyprus problem, Northern Ireland, apartheid in South Africa, Sudanese infighting, Zimbabwean despotism. And these are to name but a few. And before any sabre rattling cunt with misty eyes for the days we used to give johnny native the strap starts shouting me down, yes I am aware we can't be held solely to blame. But if you look beneath a lot of these conflicts there's a little history of good old British divide and rule hiding in there somewhere.

You've nailed it Decimus. We should also not be fooled into thinking 'world policing' is anything other than neo-colonialism. Still, Sam Fox's jugs eh?

• Like 1

Source: National Safety Council

Odds of Dying From...

Cancer 1 in 7

Chronic lower respiratory disease 1 in 28

Motor Vehicle Accident 1 in 108

Terrorist attack 1 in 20,000,000

So there you fucking go you've really got to be the unluckiest cunt going to get your fucking head cut off.

Your probably right there Del. One thing to consider though there are a few million more cars on the road than terrorists so the chances of a car accident are going to be alot higher than a terrorist attack.

I see that luckless Jordanian pilot has been incinerated ...... I guess that'll win friends and influence people.

Just heard about that.

Thats an all time low even by their standards.

Napalm the cunts,see how they like it.

We should  keep out of all these countries as we simply don't understand them. Our normal frames of reference don't apply, just like they wouldn't apply in the Britain of centuries gone by.

The absolute classic is Afghanistan. I really don't think the the vast majority of the British public knew what happened the first time around..... The empire doesn't ruminate on failure.... For the significance of the failure of the recent campaign to sink in. The truth is that they had to keep rewriting their terms of reference for the "operation" so that they could show that the lives and money expended were not representative of a lost cause.

We are swimming against a primitive population tide, which is reproducing at a crazy rate. There were 9 million Afgans in the 60s, now there are over 30. Same in all other countries of the region.
So what do we need to do? Keep the fuck away, arm ourselves and not get involved. Their cockroach mentality will do the cleansing, while starvation and heroin will speed things up.

Guest DingTheRioja

So what do we need to do? Keep the fuck away, arm ourselves and not get involved. Their cockroach mentality will do the cleansing, while starvation and heroin will speed things up.

True, build a big wall, confiscate any aircraft so they can't get out, and let the internecine squabbling remove a large proportion of the problem for us.

They want to slaughter each other, let them get on with it and leave us alone for a bit.

Oh and bravo to Jordan, (not Katie)... "kill 1 of ours, we'll kill 2 of yours"... won't last long at that ratio....

By now there must be a group of nations whose populations (certainly) and governments (probably) have an anti-IS disposition, who MAY be prepared to come together in a full military alliance to defeat these savages in the borders of their own self-professed caliphate.

I realise in talking about IS it is a nuanced situation. I am not talking about anti-Muslim , or even anti-Sunni Muslim (the sect represented by IS) sensibilities, but nations whose government and populations understand that the threat to the peace of the world is greater (and continues to grow) whilst these barbarians have any traction on the world stage.

I realise that such a broad military alliance is unlikely and would require great diplomatic skill, before you get to military command structures and interoperability of military kit between disparate nations.

But physical military defeat is the only thing that will stop IS.

They do not respond to civilised norms. Anything other than extreme barbarity is viewed as a weakness and, as is seen on a daily basis, they have a 'by any means necessary' attitude to their jihad. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29123528)

Yes there will be fallout. Never mind the bodybags returning home. Engagement on the ground with IS will inevitably mean more pictures like the revolting video of the immolation of the Jordanian pilot doing the rounds on social media - but with Australian, Russian, Japanese, British victims (men and I daresay female combatants). There will also be homeland issues to be faced, with an increase of radicalised blowhards prepared to 'do a Lee Rigby' against kuffir in his own backyard.

But the alternative?

What if IS get their hands on / develop the technology to make a nuclear weapon? How wide will the borders of the Caliphate grow, given they are knocking at the doors of Turkey (a NATO member state) and Russia as well as North Africa now?

I don't see where the leadership is going to come from to formulate any such plan. With the amount of in fighting amongst different denominations of Islam, surely it would be easier to manipulate the situation so another group can deal with these headbangers?

Good point

One way that could be implemented tomorrow is to back Assad.

O f course, we have 'previous' in backing the wrong horse in a two-horse race but I'd go with him in a heartbeat rather than have the world try to deal with the alternative.

I just dont see it. Any cunt dressed in black and waving a black flag is ISIS. So all jihadists are now ISIS? They tell us that there's 35.000 of them and they have taken control of HUGE areas. People are saying things like  "What if they build a nuclear bomb?" How the fuck are they going to build a fucking nuclear bomb? There are countries that dont have that capablilty, but ISIS supposedly could possibly, maybe get one?

Google them and you wont find a fucking picture with more than around 50 of them in it, most of the pics have about 20.

I'm not saying they dont exist, but take a large dose of salt with it all.

I just dont see it. Any cunt dressed in black and waving a black flag is ISIS. So all jihadists are now ISIS? They tell us that there's 35.000 of them and they have taken control of HUGE areas. People are saying things like  "What if they build a nuclear bomb?" How the fuck are they going to build a fucking nuclear bomb? There are countries that dont have that capablilty, but ISIS supposedly could possibly, maybe get one?
Google them and you wont find a fucking picture with more than around 50 of them in it, most of the pics have about 20.
I'm not saying they dont exist, but take a large dose of salt with it all.

So.... What's really going on then?

The immolation video looks like a fucking cheap horror flick. I admit I've always been on the fence, but in a 30 minute video, the fact that it can go from a David Blaine style magic trick to a closeup of a charred corpse. Not to mention the post-production soaked digger scene at the end where it smashes the cage, which, I must admit, actually raised a chuckle. No corpse in it at that point.

Why are they only showing the first and last bits of these alleged deaths? Have they got a sensitive side? Do they not think we can handle the actual death parts? I admit I was a right edgy little twat when I first got the net, rotten dot com, steak and cheese and all that were bookmarked so I could scare all me mates back in the dial-up days. The shit these fucking cunts are releasing would've disappointed me even back then.

We laugh at other countries for their unwitting desire to neck propaganda, but we're so reluctant to hold a mirror up to the shit we swallow ourselves. I call bullshit, but I am more than happy to be proven wrong.