CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ISIS head choppers

Stubby Pecker

This head cutting stuff isn't exactly new. It's been going on all over world for centuries.

The entire 813 strong population of Otranto village, Italy were all beheaded for refusing to convert to Islam in the late 1400s. There's a monument to it there called "Martyrs of Otranto", and as creepy as it is, it's remarkable to witness. If you like skulls and all that. 

The entire 813 strong population of Otranto village, Italy were all beheaded for refusing to convert to Islam in the late 1400s. There's a monument to it there called "Martyrs of Otranto", and as creepy as it is, it's remarkable to witness. If you like skulls and all that.

Fucking hell, who would have thought it. Usually the dagoes are the epitome of fickle when it comes to changing sides at half time.

By now there must be a group of nations whose populations (certainly) and governments (probably) have an anti-IS disposition, who MAY be prepared to come together in a full military alliance to defeat these savages in the borders of their own self-professed caliphate.

I realise in talking about IS it is a nuanced situation. I am not talking about anti-Muslim , or even anti-Sunni Muslim (the sect represented by IS) sensibilities, but nations whose government and populations understand that the threat to the peace of the world is greater (and continues to grow) whilst these barbarians have any traction on the world stage.

I realise that such a broad military alliance is unlikely and would require great diplomatic skill, before you get to military command structures and interoperability of military kit between disparate nations.

But physical military defeat is the only thing that will stop IS.

They do not respond to civilised norms. Anything other than extreme barbarity is viewed as a weakness and, as is seen on a daily basis, they have a 'by any means necessary' attitude to their jihad. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29123528)

Yes there will be fallout. Never mind the bodybags returning home. Engagement on the ground with IS will inevitably mean more pictures like the revolting video of the immolation of the Jordanian pilot doing the rounds on social media - but with Australian, Russian, Japanese, British victims (men and I daresay female combatants). There will also be homeland issues to be faced, with an increase of radicalised blowhards prepared to 'do a Lee Rigby' against kuffir in his own backyard.

But the alternative?

What if IS get their hands on / develop the technology to make a nuclear weapon? How wide will the borders of the Caliphate grow, given they are knocking at the doors of Turkey (a NATO member state) and Russia as well as North Africa now?

There is defiantly some scaremongery eagerly fed to the masses by our shithouse media when it comes to Isis but the barbarity they use on their perceived enemy's is all to real. Somehow young men have been convicted that going to Syria and Iraq and killing, torturing and raping (there is real evidence of sex slaves, somehow justified by their code of Islam) everything that moves will full fill their lives and the afterlife.
Why? Injustice in the Arab world, hatred of Israel and the west or the fact Muslim men are pretty repressed- no booze, drugs or shagging- fuck me they're not even supposed to wank! If I'd been barred from banging one out every other day in my youth I'd probably be a bit up tight and go on a slaughtering spree!
How much of a threat they are to us is debatable. If they continue as they are it might effect oil prices but you won't get your head chopped off. However, if we decide to let some of our own cunts back in or more realistically accept asylum seeker from Syria (or Somalia, afghan, Pakistan etc etc) I'm sure no questions will be asked about their intentions.
Getting together to fuck these cunts over aint easy because most countries as suspicious of or out right hate each other. If the yanks, us, the French, china and Russia actually sat round and decided to act Isis WOULD be destroyed within months. And if we shared our intel we could stop it happening again and root out and people, organisations and states funding and fermenting this cult of death and suicide.
Or perhaps some bright spark in the CIA or MI5 could drop a few Ebola corpses out there and let nature take its course. I'm sure Mossad have already planned this for years....

• 2 weeks later...

I may be speaking shite here(wouldn't be the first time)but from what I've seen of these cunts their 'army' consists of little more than a lot of people with AK47s and a few heavier machine guns on the backs of pick-up trucks. It's not exactly the WW2 Russian army is it?

Fuck knows, they just seem to have had it a little too easy considering they look a bit under-prepared.

I may be speaking shite here(wouldn't be the first time)but from what I've seen of these cunts their 'army' consists of little more than a lot of people with AK47s and a few heavier machine guns on the backs of pick-up trucks. It's not exactly the WW2 Russian army is it?
Fuck knows, they just seem to have had it a little too easy considering they look a bit under-prepared.

True- no airforce, cruise missiles etc but they are willing to die and there's no electorate to upset when the body bags come home. No way are the yanks going in on the ground, it's not a straight fight, just IEDs and land mines. It needs Ivan or the chinks to lay waste to them and fuck the Geneva convention.
I see in some news clips, ISIS fighters with US made M16 rifles.....

I see in some news clips, ISIS fighters with US made M16 rifles.....

Well there's a surprise. The yanks benefiting once again. Who are the real terrorists here?

I see Egypt has been bombing the fuck out of these ISIS cunts.

Another country fighting the war for America.

Well there's a surprise. The yanks benefiting once again. Who are the real terrorists here?
I see Egypt has been bombing the fuck out of these ISIS cunts.
Another country fighting the war for America.

Egypt now on the Anti-ISIS 'Sunshine Variety Bus Tour'

Welcome.

I wonder if ISIS has thought about opening up on North Korea? Now there's a slamdown that'd be worth watching on pay-per-view!
  • Like 1

3 more willing converts off to Syria- obviously living in one of the most prosperous country's in the world with free health care, education and wifi is too much for them.
Have fun cooking, cleaning, being beaten and raped by ISIS the same nice people who bury women and children alive.
I really don't understand why, some cunt please explain

Guest MisterCunt

3 more willing converts off to Syria- obviously living in one of the most prosperous country's in the world with free health care, education and wifi is too much for them.
Have fun cooking, cleaning, being beaten and raped by ISIS the same nice people who bury women and children alive.

You answered your own question.  They are killing off their own women and children, so they need new women with which to produce new despicable spawn.  Why a few high yield nuclear weapons haven't been lobbed in their general direction is the bigger mystery here.  

• Like 1

What I don't understand is why it's headline news on every channel. Every last fucking one of them can fuck off as far as I'm concerned, and get themselves some FGM while they're at it. Just don't bother trying to come back afterwards, because whatever else you are, you're not fucking British.

I notice on TV footage that ISIS seems to have done a deal with Toyota. They have fucking loads of Toyota pick-ups with the big guns on the back.

Did they get 30% off deal with straight cash I wonder?

Is windscreen cover included?

Guest DingTheRioja

I notice on TV footage that ISIS seems to have done a deal with Toyota. They have fucking loads of Toyota pick-ups with the big guns on the back.

Did they get 30% off deal with straight cash I wonder?

Is windscreen cover included?

In-Dealer Options List;-

• Fake bullethole stickers (for the new recruits)
  • "infidels head" or "severed arm" air freshener
  • Ammunition storage bins
  • RPG Mounts

Options requiring pre-order from factory;-

• Anti Aircraft gun mount
  • Bomb Mount kit

All come with free black flag and full frontal lobotomy included

• 4 years later...

When the day comes when the majority get fucking sick of these hate filled, brainwashed medieval cunts and start stabbing random peacefuls, the security services will do something about it

Meanwhile all those cunts on watch lists are, err, watched

Round em up a slit their fucking throats, halal style facing Mecca 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When the day comes when the majority get fucking sick of these hate filled, brainwashed medieval cunts and start stabbing random peacefuls, the security services will do something about it

Meanwhile all those cunts on watch lists are, err, watched

Round em up a slit their fucking throats, halal style facing Mecca 

They certainly fucked that cunt up on London Bridge today. Wouldn't surprise me if there's some flakey fucker who wants the copper punished for shooting an unharmed peaceful.