CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ISIS head choppers

Stubby Pecker

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When the day comes when the majority get fucking sick of these hate filled, brainwashed medieval cunts and start stabbing random peacefuls, the security services will do something about it

Meanwhile all those cunts on watch lists are, err, watched

Round em up a slit their fucking throats, halal style facing Mecca 

I reckon the majority of these stabby types are disenchanted with donkeys Stubz. It's pretty obvious to me that David Copperfield's aunt was part of a terrorist cell.

Wait for the tag-team of Neil Basu and Sadiq Khan, desperately cobbling together a list of reasons that this wasn't terrorism related, and wasn't connected to Islam. 

They've already doubled knife crime by issuing guidelines to police, not to stop & search young black men. DERRR! The reason they used to search young black men, is because they're the cunts carrying knives. 

Appointing a Muslim to public office, is about as ridiculous as making Herman Goering British Home Secretary in 1939. But they did it anyway. This country is so fucked.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wait for the tag-team of Neil Basu and Sadiq Khan, desperately cobbling together a list of reasons that this wasn't terrorism related, and wasn't connected to Islam. 

They've already doubled knife crime by issuing guidelines to police, not to stop & search young black men. DERRR! The reason they used to search young black men, is because they're the cunts carrying knives. 

Appointing a Muslim to public office, is about as ridiculous as making Herman Goering British Home Secretary in 1939. But they did it anyway. This country is so fucked.

I’d sooner have Goering than Basu. At least his uniform would be more stylish.

Guest Dustyballs

The problem with ISIS is that you never see them laughing. They’re not a jovial bunch. That’s what religion does. Religious people are always miserable. Thank fuck the ISIS don’t drink! You don’t want drunk ISIS. Because could imagine some cunt waking up with seven heads in his bed, like, “What the fuck did I do last night?”

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

PC Eric Cuntman 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dustyballs said:

The problem with ISIS is that you never see them laughing. They’re not a jovial bunch. That’s what religion does. Religious people are always miserable. Thank fuck the ISIS don’t drink! You don’t want drunk ISIS. Because could imagine some cunt waking up with seven heads in his bed, like, “What the fuck did I do last night?”

For numerous brownie ISIS-leaning extended family hovels, alcohol may just be the right solution.

Guest Salty Piss Flap

I'm trying to imagine the crowing and laughing and joking that would be coming out of the likes of @Decimus®, @Roadkill, @Stubby Pecker, @King Billy, @Ape™️, and a few other cunts around here if the same thing had happened in New York or some other American city.

And though it's almost tempting to take the opportunity to sink as low into the sewer as we all know the above lot would by responding in kind, I could no more bring myself to cheer and joke about the stabbing of innocent people on a public street than I could cheer and joke about the flying of a full passenger jet liner into an office building.

But of course, I won't be surprised if this post is responded to with the usual ignorant, low-life drooling and posting of 9/11 pictures out of the above bunch that they specialize in.

My sympathies are with the victims and their families, Londoners and all the decent citizens of the UK.

31 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I'm trying to imagine the crowing and laughing and joking that would be coming out of the likes of @Decimus®, @Roadkill, @Stubby Pecker, @King Billy, @Ape™️, and a few other cunts around here if the same thing had happened in New York or some other American city.

And though it's almost tempting to take the opportunity to sink as low into the sewer as we all know the above lot would by responding in kind, I could no more bring myself to cheer and joke about the stabbing of innocent people on a public street than I could cheer and joke about the flying of a full passenger jet liner into an office building.

But of course, I won't be surprised if this post is responded to with the usual ignorant, low-life drooling and posting of 9/11 pictures out of the above bunch that they specialize in.

My sympathies are with the victims and their families, Londoners and all the decent citizens of the UK.

I genuinely do not believe that anyone on here is actually heartened by Americans being killed in terrorist attacks. They may have posted 9-11 shit, but it's just to wind you up. The same as you come out with shit to wind them up. You've all gotten to a Mexican standoff, and no cunt wants to back down. 

You take the anti American bit too seriously, get genuinely offended and react emotionally, we're all good at this because we've been here 3+ years and smell that like a shark smells a bucket of blood from 50 yards.

calm down a bit, take a few shots in the bollocks for Uncle Sam, and you'll be one of the boys before long. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I genuinely do not believe that anyone on here is actually heartened by Americans being killed in terrorist attacks. They may have posted 9-11 shit, but it's just to wind you up. The same as you come out with shit to wind them up. You've all gotten to a Mexican standoff, and no cunt wants to back down. 

You take the anti American bit too seriously, get genuinely offended and react emotionally, we're all good at this because we've been here 3+ years and smell that like a shark smells a bucket of blood from 50 yards.

calm down a bit, take a few shots in the bollocks for Uncle Sam, and you'll be one of the boys before long. 

I don't get all that offended by it, though I think anyone with a normal conscience would find the idea of laughing at such an occurrence somewhat offensive.

But that being said, there are one or two here who I believe genuinely do take pleasure in 9/11.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

I don't get all that offended by it, though I think anyone with a normal conscience would find the idea of laughing at such an occurrence somewhat offensive.

But that being said, there are one or two here who I believe genuinely do take pleasure in 9/11.

A word in your ear, Eric's always done the softly nicely approach and I have respect for him, me on the other hand will tell you you're a soft arsed fliddy armed spastic yank and to grow a pair of balls it's kind of like the red pill blue pill scenario, choose or fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
16 minutes ago, Snowy said:

A word in your ear, Eric's always done the softly nicely approach and I have respect for him, me on the other hand will tell you you're a soft arsed fliddy armed spastic yank and to grow a pair of balls it's kind of like the red pill blue pill scenario, choose or fuck off.

Fine. You go ahead and tell me that.

I'll just laugh at you, but if it makes you feel like a big man, "knock yourself out" as we say over here.

And yes, Eric does seem like a decent sort.

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Fine. You go ahead and tell me that.

I'll just laugh at you, but if it makes you feel like a big man, "knock yourself out" as we say over here.

And yes, Eric does seem like a decent sort.

Put your pants back on you big girls blouse. Our bin dipping brummy has said it all: grow a pair or fuck off out of it. 

Eric is about as decent as month old dog turd- he always dodges his round

We've got problems here with brainwashed curry munchers who hate the free country they live in that provides for their every need. If it was up to me I'd ship the cunts back to the land of the ancestors or perhaps Yemen and see how the fucking like it there. I suspect they were arse fucked once too many by the Imam at their Birmingham or North London mosque of indoctrination. Parts of the capital look like bagdad these days with every other cunt being a pot bellied peacefull in a white skirt with his walking post box of a mrs trailing behind plus half a dozen rat kids

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

3 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

We'll file that under "hedging all your bets". 

Fuck off snowflake.......did you hear the one about these two towers.................

Listen up you sad fuck. Are you so fucking stupid that your response to some fucking savage murdering  our citizens on the streets of London is to reel off a list of names who’ve hurt your feelings over the last few months on a website you’re not even wanted on, and then to offer your sympathy and condolences as if you’re some sort of celebrity and anyone gives a fuck how sad you feel. Just for the record you cunt, I hate all terrorists no matter what country they come from or what country they choose to carry out their scummy work. I probably have closer experience of this than you as I grew up in a country where terrorism was a daily occurrence and my old man lived his whole adult life as a so called ‘legitimate target’. You have not and never will hear me laughing at 9/11 or any other of the murders carried out by these fucking animals. You need to try a different approach on here unless you want to keep logging in here every day, take a shit load of abuse, fire a shit load back and then same again tomorrow. You might wanna at least try to make some allegiances on here and understand that keeping on with the same anti British rhetoric is going to get the same response from the whole site every time. So happy thanksgiving and fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Dustyballs

I hate Muslims, Christians, I hate the Amish, Buddhists, the snake people, Jews. I don’t know who I’ve missed here. Sikhs. I hate them all. Our fight in this world is not against Islam, it’s against religion.

2 minutes ago, Dustyballs said:

I hate Muslims, Christians, I hate the Amish, Buddhists, the snake people, Jews. I don’t know who I’ve missed here. Sikhs. I hate them all. Our fight in this world is not against Islam, it’s against religion.

Did you hear about the ‘Jehovahs Bystander’.  He didn’t want to get involved.

I abhor any act of terrorism against any person, in any city. What an absolute wanker you truly are, listing some people that think you, as an individual, are a fucking idiot, and then implying they would take pleasure in the killing of innocents in New York or other American cities. Please, just fuck off.

• Like 1