CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ISIS head choppers

Stubby Pecker

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And it gets worse. One of the so called ‘have a go heroes’ is now revealed to be a scumbag who murdered a complete stranger in 2004 by cutting her throat as she walked past him in the woods.   

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on in this country?

What worries me is that one of them was carrying an elephants tusk. I hope that don't catch on. The elephant's an endangered species already, what with Chinamen using powdered tusks to keep their little maggots hard. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What worries me is that one of them was carrying an elephants tusk. I hope that don't catch on. The elephant's an endangered species already, what with Chinamen using powdered tusks to keep their little maggots hard. 

I think it was a Narwhal tusk taken from the wall of the hall where the attack started.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And it gets worse. One of the so called ‘have a go heroes’ is now revealed to be a scumbag who murdered a complete stranger in 2004 by cutting her throat as she walked past him in the woods.   

Good morning Billy, are the trees selling well, as Advent starts today?

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was a 5’ Narwhal Tusk. Fuck knows why someone would be walking around with one of those? A friend of mine showed me a video yesterday of the guy who walked away with the knife in his hand and he clearly takes something out of his left coat pocket and after glancing around suspiciously he throws a white bag on the ground. Mmmm. This is the cunt who murdered the woman in Kent in 2004. The judge in the case  said that he had a fascination with death and cutting peoples  throats.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It was a 5’ Narwhal Tusk. Fuck knows why someone would be walking around with one of those? A friend of mine showed me a video yesterday of the guy who walked away with the knife in his hand and he clearly takes something out of his left coat pocket and after glancing around suspiciously he throws a white bag on the ground. Mmmm. This is the cunt who murdered the woman in Kent in 2004. The judge in the case  said that he had a fascination with death and cutting peoples  throats.

Harry Callahan would have impaled him with the tusk and left him pinned to a door.

7 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

Good morning Billy, are the trees selling well, as Advent starts today?

Good morning Albert. Yes I sold 60 trees yesterday and I expect today to be better as It’s 1st Dec and a lot of people won’t put up  their tree until today. Bit fucking cold though. Yesterday some cunt came in with his ugly wife and hideous kids and had me pull out about 8 or 9 different trees and stand there like a prick holding each one up while the whole Retsrd family stood back and walked around trying to decide. After all that the cunt says to me...Mmm Were not sure. We might come back later. Remembering the old phrase ‘The customer is always right’ I replied to them, “I wouldn’t bother. You’re all fucking barred.” Timewasting cunts.

57 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross (Bt) said:

I think it was a Narwhal tusk taken from the wall of the hall where the attack started.

Quick thinking to nick the Tusk while everyone’s distracted by being murdered. Full marks for opportunism. That’s what makes this country great. 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Quick thinking to nick the Tusk while everyone’s distracted by being murdered. Full marks for opportunism. That’s what makes this country great. 

Maybe he's a Scouser?

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

He was a lifer on day release from an open nick in Kent, Bill. I would imagine he was looking for some form of redemption as the cunt had previously strangled a mentally challenged bird in Ashford, so he certainly falls into the nonce bracket.

I'm sure like me you'd have preferred he dished out some old school jail violence on the goatshagger, by taking the blade off him then plunging it straight under the base of his skull, followed by a swift kick to the head. This would serve as a deterrent to other would be terrorists and garner the approval of all right thinking men. Those who no matter their colour and still in possession of both moral compass and a pair of bollocks (there's still some of us left.)

I'll presume it was a parcel of smack and spice he launched from the other hand, and he'll be none to popular with the man dem on B wing.

Edited by Major Cunt
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Poor old @Decimus® is insane with jealousy.

And why wouldn't he be? He just admitted a couple of posts back, that he lives like a medieval pauper in dirt poor conditions out in the sticks. Most likely in some crumbling little ancient stone hovel with a straw roof and straw over the bare dirt floor. Probably steals chickens from local farmers and raids people's vegetable gardens for whatever food he can't beg or receive from the government dole. Maybe nabs the occasional baby piglet for a change of pace. He tells me how I know nothing about his country or specific parts of it, then spouts absurd nonsense about mine which proves he knows nothing about it. 

Poor, rattled little sap wishes he'd been born over here so badly, it's driven him stark, raving, batshit.

I feel sorry for him, pitiable little bugger that he is.

I think it's clear who's rattled here, and it's not me. I imagine that your trailer is shaking in time with the tremulous cheeks of your fat arse as your rage steadily builds at each further kicking I dish out to you.

I or no one else on this site would want to live in a country where children have a 68% chance of being shot to death every time they go to school. Or in a nation that's being run by a mentally ill, geriatric cretin, who was put there by fat, fundamentalist Christian simpletons who have made their country the biggest laughing stock in the world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus® said:

I think it's clear who's rattled here, and it's not me. I imagine that your trailer is shaking in time with the tremulous cheeks of your fat arse as your rage steadily builds at each further kicking I dish out to you.

I or no one else on this site would want to live in a country where children have a 68% chance of being shot to death every time they go to school. Or in a nation that's being run by a mentally ill, geriatric cretin, who was put there by fat, fundamentalist Christian simpletons who have made their country the biggest laughing stock in the world.

Never mind all that bollocks Decs,I want to know who cut David Liuz and Mustafis heads off,the useless pair of fucking cunts.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
2 hours ago, Decimus® said:

For someone who's supposedly so "rattled", I certainly am laughing a lot. And my supposed "rage" certainly seems very calm and relaxed, even when replying to one of your typical head exploding, bile-spewing, hate-filled ranting screeds.

So yes, it's clear who's rattled here, and yes, it is YOU.

I or no one else on this site would want to live in a country where children have a 68% chance of being shot to death every time they go to school.

More lies. Only the truly rattled get desperate enough to resort to such blatant lying and easily debunked propaganda.

From the LA Times:

During the 2017-2018 school year, an American student’s likelihood of dying in a school shooting was one in 2 million. That was the highest by far in the entire period studied, the CDC researchers found.

From <https://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-school-shootings-homocides-20190125-story.html>

Or in a nation that's being run by a mentally ill, geriatric cretin,

Puh - LEASE....

boris-johnson-7-1471423736-view-0.jpg

boris8.jpg?w=625

boris-johnson-2-1471423730-view-0.jpg

people-are-comparing-boris-johnson-to-tr

14521548-7118043-image-m-113_15599526024

who was put there by fat, fundamentalist Christian simpletons who have made their country the biggest laughing stock in the world.

Oh, really?

Said you just yesterday.....

I live in a part of the country that is overwhelmingly white, British and Christian....

I live in a rural idyll, a snap shot of Merrie Olde England as it was hundreds of years ago

Sounds to me, like just another typical case of the pot calling the kettle black.

A common occurrence amongst you and your little group of cohorts.

Idiot.

39 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

For someone who's supposedly so "rattled", I certainly am laughing a lot. And my supposed "rage" certainly seems very calm and relaxed, even when replying to one of your typical head exploding, bile-spewing, hate-filled ranting screeds.

More lies. Only the truly rattled get desperate enough to resort to such blatant lying and easily debunked propaganda.

From the LA Times:

Puh - LEASE....

boris8.jpg?w=625

Oh, really?

Sounds to me, like just another typical case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Idiot.

A great pair of old tits, Old Boris and Frump. Funny pictures, Pissy. But he is right on the statistics.

53 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

From the LA Times:

Puh - LEASE....

boris8.jpg?w=625

Oh, really?

Idiot.

Yeah, all the above proves categorically that you're not rattled or angry in the slightest.

Bold highlighted text, taking a piss taking hyperbolic statistic seriously and embarrassing yourself by trying to refute it, then posting five pictures of our PM. All of that clearly demonstrates that I'm not getting to you at all.

You really are the gift that keeps on giving. 

What a prize fucking pillock.

1 hour ago, Decimus® said:

Yeah, all the above proves categorically that you're not rattled or angry in the slightest.

Bold highlighted text, taking a piss taking hyperbolic statistic seriously and embarrassing yourself by trying to refute it, then posting five pictures of our PM. All of that clearly demonstrates that I'm not getting to you at all.

You really are the gift that keeps on giving. 

What a prize fucking pillock.

Salty’s keeping it light whilst you appear to have turned into Jazz. What’s happened to you?

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve never seen you in such a state. You’ve been ranting relentlessly on here for weeks. Your life must be a misery. 

I never thought in a million years that someone, let alone me, would get to you this much. You're flitting around reacting and posting like some sort of fucking newbie.

You're absolutely desperate for a reaction to nullify the fact that you've rattled yourself in full view of the corner for weeks on end.

1 minute ago, Decimus® said:

I never thought in a million years that someone, let alone me, would get to you this much. You're flitting around reacting and posting like some sort of fucking newbie.

You're absolutely desperate for a reaction to nullify the fact that you've rattled yourself in full view of the corner for weeks on end.

More repeat bollocks. Take a break, for crying out loud. 

Idiot.

2 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

From the LA Times:

Puh - LEASE....

boris8.jpg?w=625

Oh, really?

Idiot.

Boris was born in New York City and only renounced his US citizenship about 10 years ago. But you have well and truly rattled Decco .. Good work.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

More repeat bollocks. Take a break, for crying out loud. 

Idiot.

Review your activity on here over the past half hour.

You've submitted a total of ten posts and reactions to things I've submitted, you're obsessed.

I've got you in a Jazzy tailspin, and the best part about it is that you're not even capable of hiding it.

4 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

Review your activity on here over the past half hour.

You've submitted a total of ten posts and reactions to things I've submitted, you're obsessed.

I've got you in a Jazzy tailspin, and the best part about it is that you're not even capable of hiding it.

oh dear.

• Like 1