CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't know how cool katanas are.

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

I'm sick of you cunts making fun of me and my katanas, so I'm going to show you a video of me demonstrating my katana skills, which I filmed a few years ago when I lived in the States. So choke on that you fart knockers!

Guest Keith Lard

Keith, you DHSS chimp, do you spend hours looking up 'useless fat cunts' on YouTube to make yourself feel happier about yourself?

Go stick you head in a blender you shit-stabber.

Useless. If it isn't long and hard but with a pair of bollocks swinging beneath it you haven't got a fucking clue what to do with it Keith, you trophy-winning bellend.

Any chance of another video? Perhaps a streaming one of you drinking petrol, spraying it over yourself like a formula one driver who got pole position, then setting fire to yourself? Thanks in advance you lardy fuckwit.

Brony, you should join Isis. They could do with a swordsman out in the desert with plenty of infidels to behead. I guaranty they won't bum you then set you on fire when you've done. They could alway eat you of course

I thought Muslimacists didnt eat pork?

Guest Alfie Noakes

You tell em Keith lad. Its not your fault you enjoy your food. Make a video of you working out - that'll shut em up :-)

Wouldn't we know he was doing a workout when the Earth shudders and continental drift is reversed?