CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't know how cool katanas are.

Guest Keith Lard

Guest nobgobbler

Wouldn't we know he was doing a workout when the Earth shudders and continental drift is reversed?

Hopefully it might have an effect on the water table and solve our drainage and flooding problems.

Guest KuntaCunty

You tell em Keith lad. Its not your fault you enjoy your food. Make a video of you working out - that'll shut em up :-)

Lifting one KFC thigh in each hand up to his mouth doesn't exactly qualify as working out, especially since the weights get lighter with every bite.  Of course, his gut does get bigger and heavier, as do his arteries with all the extra grease.  

• 4 years later...
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where DID Liam Neeson learn cosh fighting techniques?

Apologies to long term members for reawakening long forgotten terrors, but I find this mental fat cunt hilarious.

You just know that he regularly shoves that up his own arse.

5 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I miss him as well, Eric. He had some fucking hilarious moments.

He was before my time here Southern. But sometimes, in the absence of anything worthwhile being posted, I have a little trawl through the stuff going back to 2014-2015. The character of Keith Lard was a genius creation, a morbidly obese grown man, subservient to his mother, and equally obsessed with deadly weapons and cuddly toys.

I bet Harry Enfield wishes he'd thought of that.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where DID Liam Neeson learn cosh fighting techniques?

Apologies to long term members for reawakening long forgotten terrors, but I find this mental fat cunt hilarious.

Have a look at this one, Eric.  Poor Keith took a kicking over this.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bizarre. I'm glad all my grandparents are dead, and blissfully unaware that cunts like this exist.

While the video itself is clogged with spastics, it completely fit Keith's style.  It came out of fucking nowhere, he was a misfit, they're misfits, and it got him a lot of attention.  If the like to post ratio was in place then, and if cunts and irons counted, Keith would have been the best on here. 

I'm afraid that I can't get on board with the latest revisionist history of the Keith days.

Granted, he could inject a bit of humour every now and again to alleviate the boredom generated by that Chas and Dave pair of fucking cunts, Judge and Londonm.

However, let's not forget that he was likely a child sex offender, and worse, held a genuine affection for American culture.

Stay dead, Keith, you infant poking, deviant fat cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid that I can't get on board with the latest revisionist history of the Keith days.

Granted, he could inject a bit of humour every now and again to alleviate the boredom generated by that Chas and Dave pair of fucking cunts, Judge and Londonm.

However, let's not forget that he was likely a child sex offender, and worse, held a genuine affection for American culture.

Agreed, shit artist at best! 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I have to admit, the thought of him being some kind of genuine sex case does put a different slant on things. 

It's a bastard when that happens. We can't look back fondly at Rolf's Cartoon Time, we can't get the shit mobile DJ to play Gary Glitter at wedding receptions anymore. Bollocks to Jimmy Savile though, even as a kid, all I ever wanted him to fix for me was the opportunity to smash his fucking creepy northern face in with a shitty steak mallet.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I feel the same sense of incredulity whenever anyone says that they think the site would be poorer without Punkape.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have to admit, the thought of him being some kind of genuine sex case does put a different slant on things. 

It's a bastard when that happens. We can't look back fondly at Rolf's Cartoon Time, we can't get the shit mobile DJ to play Gary Glitter at wedding receptions anymore. Bollocks to Jimmy Savile though, even as a kid, all I ever wanted him to fix for me was the opportunity to smash his fucking creepy northern face in with a shitty steak mallet.

I don't actually believe he was a sexual predator in any way.  The number of references to Jimmy, Gary, Sir Cyril and noncery in general created an opportunity to portray a persona.  He did it masterfully, many times, disturbingly so.  When did he ever go to a brony gathering that didn't end with his removal and probable thrashing off premises?   His fixation on his step mum was also a classic.  What are the odds that his father would find a young, fit trophy wife having a son like him?  She was always the disciplinarian, taking away his katana when he got banned from yet another MLP event.  

The daft cunt made me laugh even though I wasn't actively posting.  

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have you seen " Freddo frog"'s aka Judgetwi's latest post over on Is a cunt? Apparently he's a big fan of american football and has been following it for 35 years hahah

16 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Have you seen " Freddo frog"'s aka Judgetwi's latest post over on Is a cunt? Apparently he's a big fan of american football and has been following it for 35 years hahah

Fuck me. Please tell me this is genuine?

I'm going to fucking destroy him.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me. Please tell me this is genuine?

I'm going to fucking destroy him.

100% truth, i never had him down as a fan of tight end zones or wide receivers.