CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest judgetwi

So i come in from the pub with my carry out and chicken shish (no chilli sauce thanks Stavros but i'll have double cucumber you cheeky cunt) and not only do i find some prick has thrown a McDonalds milk shake cup in my front garden but i have to read this fucking pathetic shit. This is NOT a cunt nomination but some lonely cunt who wants to strike up a conversation about his taste in music. Listen you fucking saddo, i don't fucking care? Just fuck off to Facebook where you belong you no winkle fucking spastic.

Guest Gong Farmer

So i come in from the pub with my carry out and chicken shish (no chilli sauce thanks Stavros but i'll have double cucumber you cheeky cunt) and not only do i find some prick has thrown a McDonalds milk shake cup in my front garden but i have to read this fucking pathetic shit. This is NOT a cunt nomination but some lonely cunt who wants to strike up a conversation about his taste in music. Listen you fucking saddo, i don't fucking care? Just fuck off to Facebook where you belong you no winkle fucking spastic.

You really are an insufferable thick fuck aren't you? 

Guest Gong Farmer

C'mon ffs, don't leave me on my own reminiscing about music in days garn by?????????  Gotta a bottle of Denbies English Sparkling wine chillin and no one to nause up for chissakes.

Chill.. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Bronski must have grown tired of waiting for you, and just left his trash.  With you and the rest of the rubbish there, nobody would notice around your little council flat, you benefit scrounging bastard! 

Guest DingTheRioja

Here's one especially for you Judy... and you can't say that this isn't on topic...

Guest DingTheRioja

He's lucky its not the early 80's otherwise he'd have an unconscious, pissed up gypsy lying face down amongst his gnomes.

I forgot to say...

You're lucky it's not the early 80's otherwise you'd be unconscious, pissed up lying face down amongst his gnomes, while I was behind doing... er.. no.. officer.. I wasn't about to.. ahem....

Guest ducunti

Got any good sounds to put my way?

I'll get the ball rolling....

Daughter is out in Australia at the moment, she went to a pub the other night and see a three piece band' sons of the east' she told me to check them out on you tube. Can't stop listening to them now.

Guest judgetwi

Bronski must have grown tired of waiting for you, and just left his trash.  With you and the rest of the rubbish there, nobody would notice around your little council flat, you benefit scrounging bastard!

The whistle's gone and playtime is over Mr. Pinhead. You managed to keep your crisps this time so that's a bonus. PE next so get your sicknote ready you weedy little spaz. Still, better than creative writing eh? You're not very good at that are you? Must do better.

Guest Keith Lard

The whistle's gone and playtime is over Mr. Pinhead. You managed to keep your crisps this time so that's a bonus. PE next so get your sicknote ready you weedy little spaz. Still, better than creative writing eh? You're not very good at that are you? Must do better.

Jesus Judge, your posts are getting worse and worse. Get a grip of yourself man, lighten up. You sound like you've got serious issues.

Somewhere down the line he'll find some racist remark

Judge,the Nigel no-mates of CC.

Daughter is out in Australia at the moment, she went to a pub the other night and see a three piece band' sons of the east' she told me to check them out on you tube. Can't stop listening to them now.

That is a beautiful song.

Guest ducunti

Somewhere down the line he'll find some racist remark

Judge,the Nigel no-mates of CC.

If you look hard enough everybody can find a racist angle to any remark, Judge can do it without looking.