CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Dido's music is like Adele's; music to kill yourself by 

That depressing muck she sings about is based on herself. A multi millionaire trout singing about how shit her life is and boring every other cunt with it. It's akin to The Breakfast Club where a room full of over indulged self entitled middle class cunty kids moan and gripe about how hard fucking done by they are. 

49 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

That depressing muck she sings about is based on herself. A multi millionaire trout singing about how shit her life is and boring every other cunt with it. It's akin to The Breakfast Club where a room full of over indulged self entitled middle class cunty kids moan and gripe about how hard fucking done by they are. 

Judd Nelson's character wasn't middle class. That was the point about his diatribe towards the others, particularly the blonde girl. 

Guest Gong Farmer
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Judd Nelson's character wasn't middle class. That was the point about his diatribe towards the others, particularly the blonde girl. 

He was even more depressingly miserable than the rest of them. I was forced into watching that film one Christmas past. excruciating. I rather like Ferris Bueller's Day Off though, much in the same vane as the Breakfast Club from the same director, John Hughes, but featured a cool car and music.

46 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

He was even more depressingly miserable than the rest of them. I was forced into watching that film one Christmas past. excruciating. I rather like Ferris Bueller's Day Off though, much in the same vane as the Breakfast Club from the same director, John Hughes, but featured a cool car and music.

46 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

He was beaten up by his dad. He said he used burn him with a cigar.

Don't Ferris Beuller film have that song about Chicken Tikka? By Yello. 

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was beaten up by his dad. He said he used burn him with a cigar.

Don't Ferris Beuller film have that song about Chicken Tikka? By Yello. 

The Breakfast Club makes for a very cheerful Xmas flick doesn't it? 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Loving the Groundhogs tracks in here. Tony McPhee is a criminally underrated guitarist. The closest the English got to delta blues. Fuck Page, Clapton, Beck and all that artschool wank.

Anyway. Gary Glitter combined the racy excitement of Gene Vincent with the visuals of a low-budget space opera or UFO cult. In another universe we would 'Polanski' his arse and have no issue differentiating the man from the art. Anyway, we don't live in that universe, so here is the next best thing:

Guest Gong Farmer
31 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Loving the Groundhogs tracks in here. Tony McPhee is a criminally underrated guitarist. The closest the English got to delta blues. Fuck Page, Clapton, Beck and all that artschool wank.

Anyway. Gary Glitter combined the racy excitement of Gene Vincent with the visuals of a low-budget space opera or UFO cult. In another universe we would 'Polanski' his arse and have no issue differentiating the man from the art. Anyway, we don't live in that universe, so here is the next best thing:

Clapton bores the shit out me, too squeaky clean and polished for my taste. Good classic stuff but lacks that roughness that good rock n roll demands.

I'm not clicking on that Gary Shitter vid.