CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gong Farmer

This is great. A thread full of completely shit music videos. If I wanted to visit YouTube I'd go to fucking YouTube.

​Well post your own vids why dont cha?. Although I don't think Miley Cyrus and Tinie Tempah will go down too well here some how.

​Who the fuck are you? 

Like I said, If I wanted to visit YouTube I'd go visit fucking YouTube. Ye get me?

​If I wanted to visit the Rachel Riley fan club, I'd visit - well, you know?

Speaking of Rachel, does she have any tattoos? I'd be quite prepared to spend several years attempting to lick a tramp stamp off the top of her arse crack!

Guest Gong Farmer

​Who the fuck are you? 

Like I said, If I wanted to visit YouTube I'd go visit fucking YouTube. Ye get me?

​Who the fuck am I? Mind your own business you nosy cunt.  'Who the fuck are you?' Ferfucksakes!!!

​Who the fuck am I? Mind your own business you nosy cunt.  'Who the fuck are you?' Ferfucksakes!!!

​Cobbles is right, Gong. Trying to appease with your shitty taste in music makes me fucking sick. Greasy con.

Guest Gong Farmer

​Cobbles is right, Gong. Trying to appease with your shitty taste in music makes me fucking sick. Greasy con.

​And there was me thinking that you were going to tell me how much you wanted to suck the shit out my arse again like  the last time we conversed. 'I like you a lot Gong.' That's what I call sickening you embarrassing crawl arse cunt sore. Calling him 'Cobbles' FFS! You're an embarrassing vomit inducing shitteroo trying make friends with people that can't stand your fucking guts. You poor cunt. 

​And there was me thinking that you were going to tell me how much you wanted to suck the shit out my arse again like  the last time we conversed. 'I like you a lot Gong.' That's what I call sickening you embarrassing crawl arse cunt sore. Calling him 'Cobbles' FFS! You're an embarrassing vomit inducing shitteroo trying make friends with people that can't stand your fucking guts. You poor cunt.   

Unnecessarily rude. I've reported you to cuntspotter.