CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange.

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer

Daughter is out in Australia at the moment, she went to a pub the other night and see a three piece band' sons of the east' she told me to check them out on you tube. Can't stop listening to them now.

Very  nice. There's still a lot of good stuff coming out of Australia. 

Guest judgetwi

Jesus Judge, your posts are getting worse and worse. Get a grip of yourself man, lighten up. You sound like you've got serious issues.

I have got serious "issues" Mr. Moron. Some cunt with a Labour Party badge in his lapel just slapped me in the gob with a copy of the Quoran! Then his burkha wearing wife stuffed a big pile of benefits claim forms up my defenceless arse. I'm fucking annoyed believe me! I am writing a letter to the Daily Mail at this very moment!

Guest Keith Lard

I have got serious "issues" Mr. Moron. Some cunt with a Labour Party badge in his lapel just slapped me in the gob with a copy of the Quoran! Then his burkha wearing wife stuffed a big pile of benefits claim forms up my defenceless arse. I'm fucking annoyed believe me! I am writing a letter to the Daily Mail at this very moment!

Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

Guest KuntaCunty

Get a fucking life, you sniveling little cunt!  You could have been handed a small bouquet of flowers from a handicapped little girl selling cookies to raise money for children's cancer research, and you'd still be a despicable fucking shit cunt to her!  What you say to me, and everybody else on the corner is comic relief knowing how your probably treat the world around you, to make you so fucking miserable all the time.  For people like you I say that suicide isn't always a bad thing, and that it just might do you a lot of good.  More so than life has done for you thus far.  Take what few flowing arteries you have left, and open them up with a razor blade.  

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Get a fucking life, you sniveling little cunt!  You could have been handed a small bouquet of flowers from a handicapped little girl selling cookies to raise money for children's cancer research, and you'd still be a despicable fucking shit cunt to her!  What you say to me, and everybody else on the corner is comic relief knowing how your probably treat the world around you, to make you so fucking miserable all the time.  For people like you I say that suicide isn't always a bad thing, and that it just might do you a lot of good.  More so than life has done for you thus far.  Take what few flowing arteries you have left, and open them up with a razor blade.  

Dear oh dear Mr. Pinhead. There's an awful lot of anger and bitterness here. I thought you didn't approve of that sort of thing. You need to calm down a bit mate. "Take a chill pill" is the popular modern idiom i believe.

Guest KuntaCunty

Dear oh dear Mr. Pinhead. There's an awful lot of anger and bitterness here. I thought you didn't approve of that sort of thing. You need to calm down a bit mate. "Take a chill pill" is the popular modern idiom i believe.

Speaking of melting down judy, how are those red eyes of yours after bawling about a reference to a certain former BBC star whose name is not allowed?  You must be burning by now.  Go put your toys back in the pram, and tidy the old bedsit.  The only anger and bitterness here on the corner is when you bawl your soft poncey eyes out when everybody is taking the piss out of you.  If I were angry and bitter, I'd be threatening legal action, or having my special security team investigate thoroughly, or crying to the mods because punters are calling me bad names.  You and Jazz have a lot in common!  Sharing rooms then?

Guest Gong Farmer

Speaking of melting down judy, how are those red eyes of yours after bawling about a reference to a certain former BBC star whose name is not allowed?  You must be burning by now.  Go put your toys back in the pram, and tidy the old bedsit.  The only anger and bitterness here on the corner is when you bawl your soft poncey eyes out when everybody is taking the piss out of you.  If I were angry and bitter, I'd be threatening legal action, or having my special security team investigate thoroughly, or crying to the mods because punters are calling me bad names.  You and Jazz have a lot in common!  Sharing rooms then?

...... and bodily fluids I'll wager.